What would you call this Stripper's on stage dance routine?

FULL video here:

https://theblast.com/stripper-pizza-viral-video/

Her explanation on why she ate while on stage:

https://babe.net/2018/04/16/stripper...ub-video-49733

I have seen some strange stuff happening on stage in my many years of going to Strip Clubs but nothing like this before.

Hey!

A girl got to eat and make a living, right?
Mastication
She must not had tip out the DJ to skip her in the stage rotation.
A pizza azz?
Can't believe those guys threw money at her.

I would had yelled at her:

Put the damn pizza down and take it off!!

We came here to to see your tits and ass and furpie.

We didn't come here to see you stuffing your pie hole!
Me thinks it's part of the new "mukbang" craze.
I say that is a Slice of Pie Her favorite is Garlic Margherita Pizza. How you gonna go home and explain to the SO why your dick smells like garlic pizza?
Bored..
I say that is a Slice of Pie Her favorite is Garlic Margherita Pizza. How you gonna go home and explain to the SO why your dick smells like garlic pizza? Originally Posted by lipsandhipster
Good question!
Can't believe those guys threw money at her.

I would had yelled at her:

Put the damn pizza down and take it off!!

We came here to to see your tits and ass and furpie.

We didn't come here to see you stuffing your pie hole!
Originally Posted by CG2014
Nice part about being a stripper... if you aren't giving her money, you haven't paid her to do anything... making her completely unconcerned about you yelling at her.
She's a stripper.

Her job is to take her clothes off on stage.

When she takes her clothes off on stage and I like what I see, that's when she gets money.

Their 2 songs on main stage do not allow them to be on there for 2 songs with their clothes on.

I have been to Baby Dolls and Bucks and other strip clubs where some strippers think they can go on main stage for 2 songs (and also on side stages for 2 songs each) and not take anything off, not even their tops.

I tell the managers I thought I was at a strip club and not at church choir.

Girls who are caught not taking their clothes off on stage can be penalized in having to pay extra tip out money to the club, send home and asked to take a day or two off, or even asked to not ever come back to that club.

That's what they signed up for when they decided to walk into a strip club and ask to work there as a stripper.

If they don't want to take their clothes off but still want to work in a strip club, they should chosen to work as a waitress or bartender or door girl instead.
I've been a stripper... not all clubs require that a dancer strip on stage. I've worked at a club that made the stance that they prefer the dancers NOT strip if nobody is sitting at the tip rail. It really depends on the club. I never stayed clothed-- but back in those days, I was a bit of a nudist anyhow.

A lot of clubs are getting to the point where they don't require it.. because there is legal precedent in regards to ladies suing the club for said requirements crossing the line into employer/employee relationship as opposed to independent contractor. Now.. that's not saying a club won't take away premium shifts, etc.. but some are getting super careful about their "rules".
Another interesting side note--- the club she works at is a bikini club. They don't go topless.