//\\**\\//**--Q.U.I.C.K...Q.U.E.S.T.I.O.N--**\\//**//\\

Hey do girls ever meet up with each other on here? I would love to make some new friends, go out for drinks ,clubbing or dancing I aint got enough girlfriends in my life and would love to have a clubbing buddy or partying partner...just curious...
Hey do girls ever meet up with each other on here? I would love to make some new friends, go out for drinks ,clubbing or dancing I aint got enough girlfriends in my life and would love to have a clubbing buddy or partying partner...just curious... Originally Posted by XX.Brieleigh_Roxxie.XX
That’s ez babe. Just place a threAD like this.
KMSL! that tickled me lol hows your night going sweetie? what keeps you up this late?
Hey Brie! Figure it would be a great way to meet potential doubles partners, as well!
You didn't read my pm.

You would recieve better responses by posting in the Ladies Infoshare forum or Powder Room.

That's where the gals of this sororety hang out having pillow fights, painting each others toe nails and going out for drinks, dancing, clubbing, etc.
giggle, while it may be true that she "would recieve better responses by posting in the Ladies Infoshare forum or Powder Room."

not all providers read posts over there. so, posting here seems legit to me. she may not meet the kind of provider she's looking for, but one never knows until one attempts.
You didn't read my pm.

You would recieve better responses by posting in the Ladies Infoshare forum or Powder Room.

That's where the gals of this sororety hang out having pillow fights, painting each others toe nails and going out for drinks, dancing, clubbing, etc. Originally Posted by Admiral Giggle
You forgot, brushing each other's ...hair.

But yes, posting the the powder room might get a better response from the ladies.
Im not being a bitch... Just curious... Why did you write your title like that? Its a lot going on ..