Is there anyone in Erie worth seeing any more??

So yesterday.

First gal I was interested in. Pulled up to her house for incall. She comes out and tries to get in my car. I was like wtf? Claims her roommate just came home. She looks 15 years older than her pics an wants us to go sneak into a room at the closed hotel at peach n sass. No thank you

Second gal
Pull up to her house on 9th st. She comes out and claims she locked her keys in the house. She wants me to bend her over in the tin shed out back. I tell her hell no. She then says we can go to my moms house next door. She wanted to do it on the front porch. Nope

Third gal
By cofair on brown. Looked nothing like the gal in the pics. See ya

What is up with Erie any more?
just a bad day ????
I'm interested in the one with the tin shed. Flash back to a duo in Orhard Park.
Extra curricular activities...
LPC has ruined erie
I'm interested in the one with the tin shed. Flash back to a duo in Orhard Park. Originally Posted by luckyman1
http://erie.skipthegames.com/female-...y/800479231154

Her teeth were so rotted that I was worried about destroying her mouth if I blew but in there.
So what is left in Erie worth seeing?
In this unpredictable society, its great to plant your R.O.D, in the closet lifestyle females
In this unpredictable society, its great to plant your R.O.D, in the closet lifestyle females Originally Posted by Blakeslee
Of course lol
Of course lol Originally Posted by Blakeslee
LPC ruined them all
LPC ruined them all Originally Posted by Erietim
Longevity&LENGTH WILL.DO.THAT TO.WOMEN ,,...YUP-YUP
Longevity&LENGTH WILL.DO.THAT TO.WOMEN ,,...YUP-YUP Originally Posted by Blakeslee
That's why your old profile picture is now out of the business LPC
That's why your old profile picture is now out of the business LPC Originally Posted by Erietim
Wayne?,YUP,YUP
Getting back on subject, SA is a gold mine for me, the girls there just don't want their info to be out.
So yesterday.

First gal I was interested in. Pulled up to her house for incall. She comes out and tries to get in my car. I was like wtf? Claims her roommate just came home. She looks 15 years older than her pics an wants us to go sneak into a room at the closed hotel at peach n sass. No thank you

What is up with Erie any more? Originally Posted by Dino trex
So yeah, I know who you are talking about here. Her pic said "Naught" but it should have read "Nasty". I could not get past that awful breath. Smokes heavily with all sorts of tartar build up. Funny how they think everyone would be coming back for more....she needs to get some toothpaste cuz the cavity creeps live in her mouth.