Meadville Baby

Talking to this one, feel like a decent amount of guys have probably hit so far.
Any intel would be greatly appreciated, thanks!
Pilot

https://www.seeking.com/member/4dac5...8-296e4ac71dfd
She has not responded to me
She has not responded to me either
I just wonder how many of those girls really think they're going to score their Daddy Warbucks, especially in this area...
Shes very selective YUP,YUP
Shes very selective YUP,YUP Originally Posted by Blakeslee
How can someone be selective if she doesn't answer her texts,you can't be selective if you don't know you is contacting you.
SA has been a gold mine for me. I had to cancel my membership I cannot keep up
SA is hit and miss with fakes and scams. Plus girls want $400-$500 golden pussy syndrome
The gift to gab,is the gift to give YUP,YUP&SHES SELECTIVE
Not sure how anyone else writes up their SA profile and what sort of pics some display. Perhaps that is causing the issue with her not messaging back?

But she is in Erie now (not Meadville) and I reached out to her. After a few days, she responded back and we chatted a bit. She has a killer body in her pictures. She said she would love to meet me for X amount of money. So I guess, be patient and wait.
SA is hit and miss with fakes and scams. Plus girls want $400-$500 golden pussy syndrome Originally Posted by cosmic76
Not the ones I've met. Anywhere from 60 to 120 max, depends on the gal. The younger they are, usually the cheaper they are I've found out. They'll hit you high and I reply that's way more than what I was thinking. They then ask you how much, I start low and then go no higher than 25 more than my initial offer. Some hit at my starting point of 60. Ijs
Notice how there's no YUP YUP with my response. Very intelligent and coherent reply with useful information. FWIW
Notice how there's no YUP YUP with my response. Very intelligent and coherent reply with useful information. FWIW Originally Posted by luckyman1
Always sage advice
Meadville baby always do what i ask of her ,YUP YUP&SHE SWOLLERS