Manhattan DA suspends Trump case indefinitely. Trump wins again!!!!!!

They'll spin it up again for the 2024 election. The process is the punishment.

Good thing we don't live in the USSR where people couldn't speak out and justice was just a show trial and the KGB would eavesdrop on private citizens.

Couldn't happen here.
... And in BAD places like THAT - social sites RESTRICT
comments and content!

... Reckon Putin and Russia can commit War Crimes and are
still allowed on Twitter and Facebook.

But the former American President - He's NOT allowed.

... Surely glad America aint like that USSR place you mention.

#### Salty
BAAAHHHAAAAAA

let's have a moment of silence for YR as he drowns his sorrows at the soda jerkoff counter at Nau's

They'll spin it up again for the 2024 election. The process is the punishment.

Good thing we don't live in the USSR where people couldn't speak out and justice was just a show trial and the KGB would eavesdrop on private citizens.

Couldn't happen here. Originally Posted by texassapper
So true.

But I can't remember the last time people were sentenced a couple of years and thrown in jail for singing a song in church.
You don't have to wait long. Trump has to show up in court again in May or June.

Out of all the ex Presidents, who spends so much time with lawyers, law suits, and court cases ? Probably all of them combined would not equal Trump's total.

He is a public disgrace to the United States.
TRUMP-- Rushmore!
You don't have to wait long. Trump has to show up in court again in May or June.

Out of all the ex Presidents, who spends so much time with lawyers, law suits, and court cases ? Probably all of them combined would not equal Trump's total.

He is a public disgrace to the United States. Originally Posted by VitaMan

I guess you're an expert at being disgraceful. That little incident on the public bus and all... but enough about your funny little habits. Wait! Did I just innocently accuse you of something (but we don't know what) because of something I read somewhere else (trust me, I read it somewhere) and now you might feel butt hurt about it. What do you do? Maybe go to court asking for damages? No, that would be Trumpian. Better to let people fuck you over, cost you time and money, ruin your reputation, and even go after your family. You're right. Just let it go. It's your fault that you crossed the power elite.
You must have used all the 98.8 % of your DNA you share with chimps to come up with this.
You must have used all the 98.8 % of your DNA you share with chimps to come up with this. Originally Posted by VitaMan
You were gone for a week. Disappear again. For good.

He is a public disgrace to the United States. Originally Posted by VitaMan

all of this is political. none of it has any merit which is why these cases like the NYC DA's case which was supposed to be a "slam dunk" case to bring down Trump has faded away. no evidence. none. no good DA brings a case to a grand jury or to court they know they can't win.
Like all the frivolous law suits Trump has filed. And none were even heard.

Trump is due in court again in a couple of months for another one of his crooked money grubbing schemes.
You were gone for a week. Disappear again. For good. Originally Posted by bambino
Easy boy. Sounds like you need a treat. Down boy.

Sounds like you think you are something special to Eccie. Nobody would miss you if you disappeared. You are just an ordinary troll.
Easy boy. Sounds like you need a treat. Down boy.

Sounds like you think you are something special to Eccie. Nobody would miss you if you disappeared. You are just an ordinary troll. Originally Posted by VitaMan
But you’re VitaTroll!!!!!!
Keep it up little bambino