SMH

There have been quite a few "shake my head" moments since Biden came to office, which I'll get to a bit later but try this one out from the new Mayor of New York, who was going to save New York from it's inevitable downfall.

I told you a few days ago about how screwed up New York's Covid policy is but never expected it to get even worse, but it has in the opinion of even the ladies on The View. Why do I bring these morons into the debate? Because if a Democrat, Mayor Adams, gets a "thumbs down" from thee most far left people on the planet, what does that say but Mayor Adams and his latest decree?

Kyrie Irving who plays NBA ball, was banned from "playing" on his home court because New York rules apparently banned him from doing so BUT, Irving could not only go to the home games and sit in the stands without a mask, he could visit his teammates in the locker room while being un-vaccinated, the very reason he can't be on the court while in New York. Stupid, right?

Oh, wait, you haven't heard stupid just yet. Mayor Adams just announced a new policy since Covid is on the wane and people want to get back to normal. The good news is that Irving and any other "performers" AKA Hollywood types can now get back to performing in NY even though the remain un-vaccinated.

But guess who may not return to their jobs after losing those jobs because they chose to be un-vaccinated? Police, Firemen ( and women even though no Democrat can explain what a woman is including someone to be our next SC Justice ) Doctors, Nurses, Sanitation workers, may not have their jobs back.

Anybody think that is fair because the ladies on the View sure as hell didn't think it was fair, so what in the world would make the Mayor draw that line in favor of celebrities but not first responders? SMH huh?

https://sports.yahoo.com/nyc-mayor-a...194200851.html

NYC Mayor Adams lifts COVID vaccine mandates for performers, athletes: 'I must move this city forward'

In one of his most controversial decisions to date, Mayor Eric Adams rolled back the COVID-19 mandate that prohibits unvaccinated professional athletes from playing home games in New York City — prompting some critics to point to the likelihood of more legal challenges and others to decry the move as fundamentally unfair.

Under Adams’ new policy, athletes and entertainers who are unvaccinated — like Brooklyn Nets star Kyrie Irving — will be exempt from the ban. The mayor’s decision comes just two weeks before the baseball season begins and as the NBA is poised to roll into the playoffs.

Adams justified the move during a news conference at Citi Field, saying the mandate, as it was first implemented, was unfair to local athletes and performers because it exempted their out-of-town counterparts from the restriction, but not them.

“I must move this city forward,” the mayor said. ”Today, the decision we’re making, we’re not making it loosely or haphazardly. We’re not doing it because there are pressures to do it. We’re doing it because the city has to function.”

Great, sounds like the right move since the previous rule was so stupid.

The mandate, which was put into place during the final days of former Mayor Bill de Blasio’s administration, required that all private employers require their employees to be vaccinated if they’re reporting to work in person. It did not require athletes or performers from out-of-town to get the shot, though.

Proponents of the mandate argue that with Adams’ new change, it will be difficult to defend in court. Other critics say it is simply unfair, especially in light of a separate city mandate requiring all public employees to be vaccinated, or risk losing their jobs.

Under that rule, more than 1,400 municipal employees were fired for not complying.

The mandate, which was put into place during the final days of former Mayor Bill de Blasio’s administration, required that all private employers require their employees to be vaccinated if they’re reporting to work in person. It did not require athletes or performers from out-of-town to get the shot, though.

Under that rule, more than 1,400 municipal employees were fired for not complying.

https://www.wsj.com/articles/new-york-city-wont-rehire-unvaccinated-workers-who-were-fired-mayor-says-11648151990?mod=hp_listb_pos1
New York City Won’t Rehire Unvaccinated Workers Who Were Fired, Mayor Says

‘Not at this time,’ Eric Adams says, sparking criticism amid athlete exemption allowing Nets star Kyrie Irving to return to home court

Now comes the SMH moments of Joe Biden "this week". There isn't enough bandwidth to list them all but these are some doozies and they were made overseas, on the world stage and his handlers had to clean up after Joe as they often have to.

Biden says that if Putin uses chemical weapons, "we" will respond "in kind" meaning we would then use chemical weapons but of course that is not US nor NATO policy.

Oh, just a slip of the tongue, he didn't really mean what he said. Why, because he didn't understand the meaning of the words he used or that he is just a senile fool?

Then in front of American troops. Biden is discussing the horror in Ukraine, "that you all will soon see for yourself". Did the President just commit US troops to go into Ukraine?

No, just another mistake by the President. "Why do you all get so worked up about these minor mistakes", I would expect Psaki to say.

Then Joe interrupts himself discussing future travel plans and says "Ops, I guess I shouldn't be talking about where I'm going next". No, Mr.President, you should not...... well, maybe this one time.

Remember all the raising Hell the left gave Tucker about saying things like "do we really want to go to war with Russia" and Putin broadcasting that and the left saying Tucker is a Putin puppet for doing so?

Well, apparently Putin is now broadcasting that the American President has just let the cat out of the bag and said that soon, American troops would be fighting in Ukraine and Joe Biden said so. Is Biden now a Putin puppet for giving Putin propaganda to be used on Russian TV?

Can we really survive 3 more years of this fool? I think not.
Forgot one "I never said sanction would be a deterrence". Well, yes, if fact you did and at least 3 members of your team, Kamala, Psaki and Jake Sullivan, all said the purpose of sanctions is deterrence.

So once again, is it just Joe's memory? or is it that he is a habitual liar and he thinks the rest of us won't notice his lies.

https://www.politico.com/newsletters...deter-00020602

“I did not say that in fact the sanctions would deter him. Sanctions never deter,” he insisted.

“The purpose of those sanctions is to deter Russian aggression,” Secretary of State ANTONY BLINKENsaid in January, adding “if they’re triggered now, you lose the deterrent effect.”
Here’s one more for good measure, linking Biden directly to this argument: “The president believes that sanctions are intended to deter,” national security adviser JAKE SULLIVAN stated in February.

Two hours later that same day, White House press secretary JEN PSAKI pushed the same line. Making up numbers to illustrate her point, she said “if there’s a 95 percent chance of Russia invading without the threat of sanctions … and a 65 percent chance that they will with them, you’re obviously going to go with the threat of sanctions because you want to reduce the threat of an invasion. So, there is a deterrent.”

Damn, just heard another "clean up on Joe Biden please"!

Biden said "there will be food shortages". Psaki is quickly notified and was asked, "would you please take this one, the rest of us have already corrected him multiple times and he's getting angry with us".

Psaki takes the podium and said that this problem in the "bread basket of Europe", will cause shortages in "some" countries, but not the US because we grow enough food ( theoretically ) for everybody", BUT prices will go up, probably way up but we won't have food lines and starvation like some other countries probably will have if this goes on for months.

Damn Joe, could you be a little more cautious and truthful with your words, you almost started Americans hording food which they very well may do anyway.
Trump told more lies than Biden. It's not even close. LOL
Trump told more lies than Biden. It's not even close. LOL Originally Posted by adav8s28
Do you know what is a "lie"?

If you voted for Biden you voted for a "LIE"! So, now you KNOW!
Getting what they deserve... gooder and harder.
Trump told more lies than Biden. It's not even close. LOL Originally Posted by adav8s28

So, let me see if I understand this. You are now admitting that the guy you voted for, our current President, is a liar and a gaffe bafoon but you wanted the other guy, who you say also lied gone because he lied? You didn't want a liar in office but you voted for another liar to take the place of the guy you say lied. And you think that was a wise thing to do?

And if Trump was impeached for lying and you acknowledge that Biden is lying, just not quite as much as Trump, in your opinion, then Biden should be impeached as well. I think you do have a point there.
Getting what they deserve... gooder and harder. Originally Posted by texassapper
The 7words that will define the Biden administration, "the President didn't mean to say that"!

Latest iteration.

Biden says of Putin: 'For God's sake, this man cannot remain in power'

Clean up on aisle Biden!
Psaki, "the president mean to say "The President's point was that Putin cannot be allowed to exercise power over his neighbors or the region. He was not discussing Putin's power in Russia, or regime change," the White House official said.

Mr. President, you called Putin a murderer, a war criminal and now you just said that Putin should be taken out. I think you managed to piss him off, we just hope you didn't insure WW3.

Once again, Biden's appearance on the world stage is remembered by his gaffes. Even pundits on the left are suggesting that the President should limit his speeches in public and must stop saying anything that hasn't been written for him.

... This joke of a President on now will be off the job
by November or Impeached next year.

And Biden will go down in history as America's WORST President.

See? ... Elections DO have Consequences.

### Salty