In order to protect us, they are going to kill us all.

The controversial quest to make a 'contagious' vaccine

“The idea is that instead of a vaccine staying in one person’s body, the vaccine itself would infect them in such a way that they could pass on vaccination to others around them, much as they would otherwise pass on a disease. Scientists could vaccinate one person or animal in a community, and the vaccination would spread to those around them,”
The controversial quest to make a 'contagious' vaccine

“The idea is that instead of a vaccine staying in one person’s body, the vaccine itself would infect them in such a way that they could pass on vaccination to others around them, much as they would otherwise pass on a disease. Scientists could vaccinate one person or animal in a community, and the vaccination would spread to those around them,” Originally Posted by texassapper
Don’t we already have this.

It’s called natural immunity.

When I was a little kid back in the late40’s and ‘50’s, the old family doctor told our parents that if one kid got sick with the measles, mumps, chicken pox etc to get all of the kids in the same room and get it all out of the way. Worked pretty good.

When the Polio Vaccine finally came out, we all took it because that was a true vaccine. Same with Whooping Cough.

One problem nowadays is far too many people do not seem to have very good immune systems. When we were kids, we got out and played in the dirt. When it rained,we waded in the ditches. There might be something to be said for that.

Have you ever seen that Discovery Special on the Honey Badger. The mom actually lets her pup get stung and bit by all sorts of things so at a young age, it builds up a natural immunity from everything from scorpion stings to snake bites.

It seems to work, as they eat them on a regular basis as adults.
I'm sure Fauci would get a chuckle out of it.