Phil not at the Masters this year

How many years in a row has he played....25 ? A past champion not playing.

Amazing where you end up when you open your big mouth.....except maybe in politics on certain occasions.
Guess freedom of speech only applies if youre looting and rioting while setting the town on fire!
  • WTF
  • 03-26-2022, 06:45 PM
Guess freedom of speech only applies if youre looting and rioting while setting the town on fire! Originally Posted by winn dixie
I think Phil had plenty freedom of speech....unfortunately for Phil, so did a bunch of other golfers!

Was Phil barred from playing? Haven't heard that. Sounds like it wa sdcc Phil's not to play.
I think Phil had plenty freedom of speech....unfortunately for Phil, so did a bunch of other golfers!

Was Phil barred from playing? Haven't heard that. Sounds like it wa sdcc Phil's not to play. Originally Posted by WTF
I doubt any professional sports has more rules than Golf. And the PGA has more rules than any other Sanctioning Body ever.

Phil knows the rules.

The Saudi’s like him. And while they might not have as many rul s, they darn sure have a shit load of money.
Phil doesn’t care. Tigers not playing either. Two of golfs Iconic stars aren’t playing in the Masters. It won’t be the same. So who lost?
The PGA tour only accomodates about 200 golfers. Why not have more tours and places to play ?

On the other hand, those so fortunate to get their PGA tour card and compete for huge prize money should at least be tactful if they want to complain.

Not Phil though
The PGA tour only accomodates about 200 golfers. Why not have more tours and places to play ?

On the other hand, those so fortunate to get their PGA tour card and compete for huge prize money should at least be tactful if they want to complain.

Not Phil though Originally Posted by VitaMan

You don't give a fuck, just like you don't give a fuck about Ukraine.

Plenty of others do. Cute gif though.