Not a athlete but really a sick Fuck pervert

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/o...ns-locker-room

Who like to show he can kick woman asses.
  • WTF
  • 03-27-2022, 12:55 PM
Well they do want equal pay...
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/o...ns-locker-room

Who like to show he can kick woman asses. Originally Posted by Ripmany
Well dude that's the way the world rolls these days. Maybe one of those girls should kick him in the balls maybe that will wake his ass up.
Well dude that's the way the world rolls these days. Maybe one of those girls should kick him in the balls maybe that will wake his ass up. Originally Posted by Levianon17
That might be a good idea.

This just might be the ultimate manifestation of “Bizzarro World”.

The girls probably have boyfriends. Some might be pretty big boys as in foot ball players. If so, perhaps one needs to walk up to this “girl” and say, “hey dude, you hung your dick out in front of my girlfriend”..

And then beat the living shit out of him.
Good post Rip

Yeah that DUDE needs his ass whooped.
  • WTF
  • 03-27-2022, 02:43 PM
Good post Rip

Yeah that DUDE needs his ass whooped. Originally Posted by winn dixie
She'd whip your ass!
Why does anyone care? The girls aren't courageous enough to put an end to this bullshit, why should anyone else stick up for them?

All they had to do is stay on their starting blocks when the race was started... but instead they chose to jump in and compete.

Men are better athletes. And they got what they deserved.

I'll give a shit about the little homo swinging his junk around the locker room when the girls do. Not before.

If this had been my daughter, I'd have told her to stand up for what she believes in and take the heat from globohomo or STFU.
She'd whip your ass! Originally Posted by WTF
snick
this is what these clowns want, they want a free perv at the expense of women. all in the name of woke perversity .. er .. diversity. disgusting.
  • WTF
  • 03-27-2022, 02:48 PM
That might be a good idea.

This just might be the ultimate manifestation of “Bizzarro World”.

The girls probably have boyfriends. Some might be pretty big boys as in foot ball players. If so, perhaps one needs to walk up to this “girl” and say, “hey dude, you hung your dick out in front of my girlfriend”..

And then beat the living shit out of him. Originally Posted by Jackie S
Ain't none of those female swimmers have boyfriends....they're all dating each other. They're probably just mad she has a bigger clit than their girlfriend.
Why does anyone care? The girls aren't courageous enough to put an end to this bullshit, why should anyone else stick up for them?

All they had to do is stay on their starting blocks when the race was started... but instead they chose to jump in and compete.

I'll give a shit about the little homo swinging his junk around the locker room when the girls do. Not before.

If this had been my daughter, I'd have told her to stand up for what she believes in and take the heat from globohomo or STFU. Originally Posted by texassapper

they do care. it's the school administration that is refusing to do anything and enabling this perv weirdo.
  • WTF
  • 03-27-2022, 02:57 PM

If this had been my daughter, I'd have told her to stand up for what she believes in and take the heat from globohomo or STFU. Originally Posted by texassapper
Now that is a well thought out post.

I'm with you on this one.
damn xi and teh teachers unions

ya know...for oeb
they do care. it's the school administration that is refusing to do anything and enabling this perv weirdo. Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
That's not the impression I got by watching the swim meet. They all competed against him... AND referred to Him as a HER.

Stupid white women are getting what they deserve gooder and harder.
  • WTF
  • 03-27-2022, 03:28 PM
damn xi and teh teachers unions

ya know...for oeb Originally Posted by winn dixie