100° Hobbying Weather. Too Hot To Hobby?

Are the hot weather temperatures putting a damper on your hobby activities or is it a case of "some like it hot, hotter, hottest"?
I thought we needed a fun thread.
Too fucking hot to fuck - or even get a BJ!

Charlie
  • JS42
  • 07-23-2011, 01:03 PM
speak for yourself....never too hot for a bj...
If you are a 30min date guy it's probably to hot to be worth the trouble. If you like multi hour dates you can't beat a cool semi-dark room and a sexy really fun girl to beat the heat.
Every morning I give thanks for Willis Haviland Carrier. Because of him it is never too hot to fuck.
Every morning I give thanks for Willis Haviland Carrier. Because of him it is never too hot to fuck. Originally Posted by KCQuestor
Well said indeed.
Willis Haviland Carrier in nearly solely responsible for the downfall of society. I may explain on another forum.

But AC makes it much nicer to hobby in the summer, so I suppose there is a trade off.
And i thought it was your fault Cog? Sorry, couldn't resist.
When you HOT, you HOT!

Enjoy yourself, stay safe, be cool.

Setty (SouthSide)

Every morning I give thanks for Willis Haviland Carrier. Because of him it is never too hot to fuck. Originally Posted by KCQuestor
Ha ha, ya made me look, KCQuester! I'll look forward to COG elaborating on his point someday, but I'm with you, man. All hail W.H. Carrier!

When I was a kid, I loved crankin' up the AC in a hotel room. Now, just the thought of a super-cool room, a comfy bed & a hot hot honey makes me sigh with contentment. Ahhhh....
Its only too hot to hobby if one is hobbying outside. Besides it always gets hot in the Mid West Summers. You will be in long sleeves in a couple of weeks.
The only problem I see with the heat is perspiring on the way to an outcall (I'm a big sweater). It's a good opportunity to ask for a quick shower upon arrival.
There is nothing like a mutual shower to break the ice!!
I would hope providers take into account a guy gets sweaty in 110 degree heat.
I am not into hobbying as much when the weather is really hot and when I do I want to make sure that a quick shower is available and the incall is cool. I have seen a prider or two with an incall that was hot. If you are going to be in this biz, now is not the time to try and save money on your electric bill.

Charlie