Any providers interested?

• xpetx
  • 07-31-2011, 03:16 PM
Any hot providers interested in coming to my house tonight? I would have to pick if more than one is interested so post away or PM me. I always research for 2 hours and then make my pick...not available...urrrrrr.

um, Pool is here...89 DEGREES...but sexy 77 degrees in bedroom tho...hawaiian mist interior scent, white sheets, very clean fit male bod...oh, 40ish
Any hot providers interested in coming to my house tonight? I would have to pick if more than one is interested so post away or PM me. I always research for 2 hours and then make my pick...not available...urrrrrr.

um, Pool is here...89 DEGREES...but sexy 77 degrees in bedroom tho...hawaiian mist interior scent, white sheets, very clean fit male bod...oh, 40ish Originally Posted by xpetx
Sounds fun...Indep is a long way though.

Got anything good to eat?
He said a HOT provider, Malwoody....
I think that Malwoody thinks that he is hot and the inference is that he is willing to "provide". Provide what is the question.
I'll provide the chips & dip, pretzels and maybe even some BBQ, but if the guy doesn't have a pub table, I'm out because as Malwoody said, Independence is a long way!
  • xpetx
  • 07-31-2011, 08:48 PM
i got an offer i couldn't pass up...on her way...2 hrs unrestricted...and she okayed a review later. Mal...maybe next time man...not my thing to date...too many beautiful amazing women on here!!!
How come this invite did not come out when I was down there ? I see how you are lol
So... who's the lucky girl, xpetx? Inquiring minds want to know!
How come this invite did not come out when I was down there ? I see how you are lol Originally Posted by Kitten
FYI, I would give Kitten two hours of unrestricted lixxxx.... Just sayin'...
  • xpetx
  • 07-31-2011, 09:04 PM
awww Kitten...well, i may have to do these PET OFFERs more often so keep checkin me out...i will open twitter account xpetx...i may get a cult following and providers comp me to write a review...then my army of peeps like fire, malwoody, ahs, and the bigs follow and biz goes up for them...jus sayin its amerika

until then, i just tip real well and take good good care of whoever wants to hang out
  • xpetx
  • 07-31-2011, 09:39 PM
okay...im not going to say who she is because this was my deal...appt set couple hours ago for 10pm. she said on way hour ago and now she is still over 30 minutes away...my words to her via text:

i cant do business this way. cancelled. maybe we can connect later this week.

that sucks...i know it happens but only when u need it the most...nite
Probably a good idea. My guess is she hadn't even left the house. But why on earth would you want to reschedule after this?
How come this invite did not come out when I was down there ? I see how you are lol Originally Posted by Kitten
And that..

was my badd
LOL malwood I am coming back so you will have to say hi in person. I do my best work naked, why not join me so I can show you in detail.
LOL malwood I am coming back so you will have to say hi in person. I do my best work naked, why not join me so I can show you in detail. Originally Posted by Kitten
Even if I wanted to I could not say no.