What's better?

Going to sleep with someone (literally) or waking up with someone?
Going to sleep with someone (literally) or waking up with someone? Originally Posted by equation
Personally, I'd say going to sleep with someone...
I enjoy my bed space in the early morning...and plus, There's no morning breath at night
Hope you don't mind if I eat crackers then.
I am NOT a morning person, so I have to go with sleep, but even better is "not" going to sleep with someone.
It all depends on who you are going to sleep with and who you are waking up to.... some might like going to sleep with someone and then when the beer wears off they dont like waking up to that same person. LMAO
i have to say going to bed with someone so that way when the morning comes they are gone and there is no odd silents and umms and err's,at night its good night lets not see each other in the morning
It all depends on who you are going to sleep with and who you are waking up to.... some might like going to sleep with someone and then when the beer wears off they dont like waking up to that same person. LMAO Originally Posted by Thequeen

In my drug & alcohol infused youth I never went to bed with an ugly women.

I did however wake up with a couple..
going to sleep with a woman
I prefer waking up next to someone. A great way to start the morning, or even the middle of the night.

I need to plan a sleepover on one of my trips.....
i like both... f*ck til we fall asleep then wake up together (:
The ideal woman is someone who's smile I could wake up to the rest of my life.
I must say that I have never woken up with someone I didn't go to bed with in the first place. That just seems odd.