Omaha M&G August 25th (Thursday)

Some guys from KC have expressed interest in attending and I figured I would just make a post.

Thursday, August 25th I'm hosting a M&G in Omaha. Everyone attending will be personally screen/verified via me. You'll be verified just like you're booking an appointment.

The venue for the M&G is a private location and will be kept that way until the time you're due to arrive. This isn't an invitation only party, but its a must be screened/verified by me to attend. If you plan on bringing anyone with you, they too must be screened.

I'm also asking that the people who attend make a donation which would help cover the cost of the M&G venue, food and drinks.

Ladies, for those of you who have never been to Omaha to work, this is the perfect opportunity for you to make the drive and meet some nice Omaha guys that you probably would never have met.

Ladies, you'll be verified by me also.

Guys, below is what I will need from you:

Please copy/paste this form into an email/PM to me. Make sure you fill it out of course.

1. Hobbyist name:_________________________ ______________

2. Your two provider references, including their website, email address and number:
______________________________ ______________________________ _______

3. Dates and general locations of where you saw your provider references:

If you have a P411 account, contact me through there and make sure you include your ECCIE handle.

Hopefully some of you can make it, especially the ladies.
Im going to beat Jackie to it.... Are YOU going to be making anything to eat???? (tamales) lol
lol oh god, I suppose so.
HAHAHA Your welcome.. But you do know it was going to come up sooner or later!!!
Tamales usually do.