No ELF for me!

I saw the pretty pictures of new Elf Lexi on BP and called to set up an appointment. Things seemed to be set, but got a call back soon afterward saying I was not a verified client so she had to cancel. Apparently, they have a database of cell #'s that they bounce your cell against. I had seen an Elf several years ago but used a throw away phone to make the appointment and couldn't remember the number. Lexi asked me if I wanted to speak with Ella to see if things could be resolved, so I did. The particular Elf I saw was only there briefly and I really just didn't have enough detail to satisfy Ella that I was a previous client. I told her I was on ECCIE and offered my handle, but Ella said they had been stood up yesterday by 3 ECCIE clients so she wouldn't use my handle as a means of validation. She was cordial about it and said I should try to see them again the next time they come to town and are willing to accept new clients. Its too bad. Lexi said she didn't have any appointments currently scheduled for today, and she sounded like a really sweet young woman. I was looking forward to seeing her instead of having to watch the sorry Chiefs get their butts kicked by New Orleans, but I guess I will just save the $$ I was going to spend and use it later.
A database of cell numbers? Wow, so much for discretion.
pretty crazy stuff
I've had a few providers contact me weeks after seeing them to see if I wanted to see them again...bad business in my opinion....I'll pick when I want to see someone again...The reason I do this is because of variety and not wanting to be tied down.
Wow...

I saw their ad on BP, im sure BP guys stand them up, so are they done with BP guys too? Everything about this post is just wierd.
Wow...

I saw their ad on BP, im sure BP guys stand them up, so are they done with BP guys too? Everything about this post is just wierd. Originally Posted by KenMonk
Seems like they were only willing to schedule an appointment with someone they could absolutely validate as a former client. Ella said she had accepted ECCIE membership as a validation from some guys yesterday and got stood up, so she wasn't willing to do that today, as if it was my fault she got stood up yesterday. Oh well, no tryst for me today, but I still have $$ in my pocket that would have been in their pocket had they wanted it.
p411 acceptable to them or do you not have it?
p411 acceptable to them or do you not have it? Originally Posted by KenMonk
Don't have p411, and have no idea whether or not it is acceptable. Generally, I don't see a lot of different providers, tend to find someone I like and be a regular, so never really thought about p411, but may have to give it some consideration.
Apparently, this trip through they were only seeing former clients. Not sure why they had that restriction, but clearly they were sticking to it.
well ya have to give them credit for screening......411 is valuable whether or not ya use it much or not and inexpensive.

Also alot of girls advertise on there that are not on eccie
I saw the pretty pictures of new Elf Lexi on BP and called to set up an appointment. Things seemed to be set, but got a call back soon afterward saying I was not a verified client so she had to cancel. Apparently, they have a database of cell #'s that they bounce your cell against. I had seen an Elf several years ago but used a throw away phone to make the appointment and couldn't remember the number. Lexi asked me if I wanted to speak with Ella to see if things could be resolved, so I did. The particular Elf I saw was only there briefly and I really just didn't have enough detail to satisfy Ella that I was a previous client. I told her I was on ECCIE and offered my handle, but Ella said they had been stood up yesterday by 3 ECCIE clients so she wouldn't use my handle as a means of validation. She was cordial about it and said I should try to see them again the next time they come to town and are willing to accept new clients. Its too bad. Lexi said she didn't have any appointments currently scheduled for today, and she sounded like a really sweet young woman. I was looking forward to seeing her instead of having to watch the sorry Chiefs get their butts kicked by New Orleans, but I guess I will just save the $$ I was going to spend and use it later. Originally Posted by ez2plz
You got stood up but kept your donation and how bout them Chiefs??
I guess they have their own reasons for doing so, but I, personally, have not had problems with ECCIE guys doing a nc/ns on me...thankfully, if they have to cancel or postpone they are polite enough to let me know, even if it's last minute. That's unfortunate that even with your repeat visits to your reviewed providers they wouldn't consider you. One quick call to Monique, who is great at giving references, and they could have had you verified as a legit guy! Sorry that happened to ya!

Staci
No, a call to Monique wouldn't have worked, they were only taking clients "they" had seen before. Didn't matter if you were verified by another provider or not. Just as well I didn't see them anyway. It was a "just back from vacation" convenience thing since they were in town, but now I can use the fun money I didn't spend on them, to come down and visit with my ATF Monique. Never a disappointment in doing that.
No, a call to Monique wouldn't have worked, they were only taking clients "they" had seen before. Didn't matter if you were verified by another provider or not. Just as well I didn't see them anyway. It was a "just back from vacation" convenience thing since they were in town, but now I can use the fun money I didn't spend on them, to come down and visit with my ATF Monique. Never a disappointment in doing that. Originally Posted by ez2plz
Woo hoo! I'm sure Monique would be very happy with that decision.
alternatively.. you could visit my all time favorite Staci.... she is AMAZING