BCA Month

Squish a boob this month.....numerous times if you wish.

Please make a donation towards Breast Cancer Research, you never know who you will be helping.
Attached Images File Type: gif BCAPenguin.gif (15.6 KB, 183 views)
Beautiful !!! Thank you doll, for posting this!!
It's also Domestic Violence Awareness Month.
It is also Lupus Awareness Month, Clergy Appreciation Month, Pregnancy Loss and Infant Loss Awareness Month, Filipino American History Month, Black History Month (in the United Kingdom), National Arts & Humanities Month, Lesbian Gay Bisexual Transgender History Month (LGBT History Month), National Cyber Security Awareness Month, Fair Trade Month, Dwarfism Awareness Month, Auto Battery Safety Month and my personal favorite, National Squirrel Awareness Month . . . nothing like helping all those squirrels get a nut.

Go October.

Kisses,

- Jackie
...and today (10/1) is Homemade Cookie Day and at the end of the month they celebrate the evening before the day of the dead.

Seriously, though, encourage the women in your life to get their annual mammogram and to do the "buddy" check - self exams once a month.
Ummm......yeah.
...and today (10/1) is Homemade Cookie Day and at the end of the month they celebrate the evening before the day of the dead.

Seriously, though, encourage the women in your life to get their annual mammogram and to do the "buddy" check - self exams once a month. Originally Posted by fritz3552

I would like to be the Buddy to help do some exams, if your hands are tired…
Thanks women for putting up with all of US… please take care of yourself, I am in school and found out this gene is passed down, they don’t know why some get it and some don’t, so please get the check-up…
I just got the boob squash a few months ago..

DOESN'T ANYONE CELEBRATE APRIL 20TH??? Aside from mary jane! What a doll, her name just gives it away!!!

WHOOO HOOOOO!!!!

As for breast cancer awareness?? Am walking in a marathon for my mother (who'se been recently hospitalized for well, it's NUNA lol), for breast cancer awareness.. I've had an aunt who had a double mastectomy and instead of implants had herself tattooed instead..

pick your "poison", I say re: charity... but at the end of each day.. Pray for ALL who are in an adverse situation..

xoxo
J
I think we are forgetting the most important part of this month... Oktoberfest.

I kid I kid... BCA is very important to me, I lost one family member to breast cancer and another recently beat it.