ANNOUNCEMENT!!!

hi guys as we all know I got in a little bit of trouble a couple months ago with everything going on and very odd calls lately ive decided to go under the radar... you may have noticed all my face shots were deleted off my showcase but i will now be deleting my showcase all together and no longer posting in the ad forum ... as a lot of you know you can still catch me at your local clubs... and feel free to text me ... im keeping my account open so you can pm me for private sessions as well!! in short im still available just unable to advertise... so dont forget about me... on a side note theres a girl on bp posting as bombshell bree... dont get confused i am BEAUTIFUL BREE not "bombshell"

xoxo
BEAUTIFUL BREE
  • Modda
  • 10-01-2012, 03:28 PM
wow...sorry about your troubles. Do what ever works best for you dear.
wow...sorry about your troubles. Do what ever works best for you dear. Originally Posted by modda
thanks hun... dont forget about me though.... remember im still here
best to ya babe!!!
Keep your chin up and you will get through this rough spot in the road of life!
see you at the club..
Thanks
Woman, you've been through some shizznit and yet, unlike many women who have gone what you've been through - you've been honest.

UTR is good, so is a name change website change change in handle perhaps (and lord only knows why my comma key is not working. I am not ignorant but it's just not working! LOL) would help....

SCREEN and remember as long as you keep yourself safe - there are those of us who will do our best to respond to your reference requests in a timely manner and do our best to help you through this time of travesty in your life..

Keep on keeping on luv...

I have an absolute appreciation for a woman who is honest... Especially when she is a provider..

$tay $afe,
Jazz
That is pretty good, if not rare.