I swear, I have the worst luck, ever...

After discovering a huge water leak this morning in the house I just bought (that caused thousands of dollars in damage) I seriously debated whether or not to make my trip to KC this week, but I was able to get things handled and make the trip anyway... I figured that since I had a good tour planned and had already paid for my hotels & such that it was best for me to travel... Now, all of my appointments have been canceling, one by one!

I'm going to stay positive though, and hope that my luck turns around!

I am scheduled to be in KC through Thursday at noon, and then I was heading to Topeka for a night, but since I'm getting cancellations there, too, please be aware that I may skip Topeka altogether, and just head home Thursday.

On a bright note, if you were trying to schedule something with me, but our schedules just didn't match up, please contact me again as I have plenty of availability now! lol

This will probably be my last trip to KC until next Spring, so if you want to get together time is of the essence...

Sweet kisses,
Staci
I am sorry Staci that I was one of the ones to postpone our date. I just got the job offer today and it is out of town.

Please do not be upset at me, I had no idea when I walked into Labor Pros this morning I would be offered a full time job.
I am sorry Staci that I was one of the ones to postpone our date. I just got the job offer today and it is out of town.

Please do not be upset at me, I had no idea when I walked into Labor Pros this morning I would be offered a full time job. Originally Posted by Oenghus
No worries, honey...I'm sure we'll be able to connect in the future.

Congrats on the job offer, that's wonderful!
NNNOOO! I promise if you come to Topeka Thursday I won't cancel!
No worries, honey...I'm sure we'll be able to connect in the future.

Congrats on the job offer, that's wonderful! Originally Posted by Staci Stacked
Thank you for being understanding!

and thank you for the congrats!! See you soon, some way some how
NNNOOO! I promise if you come to Topeka Thursday I won't cancel! Originally Posted by bikebryan
If things change for the better I will still make the trip to Topeka babe! I'll let you know by Wednesday evening...
Hope things work out my friend!
Hope things work out my friend! Originally Posted by DallasRain
Thanks doll! Meee toooo! lol I tried to tell myself that the damages at my house were not a bad omen and I should just get on the road anyway...hope I was right!
THINK POSITIVE AND DO NOT DWELL ON CANCELLATIONS!!

Get out there and enjoy yourself, KNOW that your bills / commitments will be honored and they SHALL!!!

Do what ya do best girl and make your gents happy!
xoxo
Jazz
THINK POSITIVE AND DO NOT DWELL ON CANCELLATIONS!!

Get out there and enjoy yourself, KNOW that your bills / commitments will be honored and they SHALL!!!

Do what ya do best girl and make your gents happy!
xoxo
Jazz Originally Posted by SpanishJewel
Eh, I'm not dwelling on them...what's the point of that? But I will say that it sucks that almost $4000 fell through... (this included an over night session). I promise to keep on rockin on with the best of them, though! lol
Had I known you had all this free time on your hands earlier, I would have hooked up with you for some slippery G/G fun . . . we could have sold tickets!

Kisses,

- Jackie
Had I known you had all this free time on your hands earlier, I would have hooked up with you for some slippery G/G fun . . . we could have sold tickets!

Kisses,

- Jackie Originally Posted by Jackie Devlin

I'm certainly not opposed to that! Ironically, I just got done visiting with a good friend who had nothing but great things to say about you!

Kisses,
Staci
Front row center please!!!!!!
Sounds like there's at least 1 ticket sold, Jackie...lol
Hope you have better luck girl these guys are missing out!!