provider needs help

guys, there is a provider, sheila, who needs our help. she texted me about 3 this morning stating that her internet was messed up and that she needed 400.00 by 7 tonite. she used to be a verified provider on this site. her handle was beautifulsoul. no. is 816-616-9308. she will appreciate any help you can give. id help but i promised kaylen my next load
So did this get resolved? Personally I've seen Sheila and would not help. She has put herself in some unenviable spots.
guys, there is a provider, sheila, who needs our help. she texted me about 3 this morning stating that her internet was messed up and that she needed 400.00 by 7 tonite. she used to be a verified provider on this site. her handle was beautifulsoul. no. is 816-616-9308. she will appreciate any help you can give. id help but i promised kaylen my next load Originally Posted by ksssep
LMAO!

Same thing happened to me, but it was a Nigerian Prince that needed just a little money via Western Union to unlock his $50 million inheritance.

Hopefully my sage advice will cause you to reconsider who to promise your next load to. Or not.

Best,
Noah
she's not asking for us to give her money...just needs some business
"used to be" a verified provider"?????Why isn't she now?"Something smells in Denmark"!lol lol lol
$400.00 for Internet????? Mine is like $30 bucks a month and they woud shut it off way before it reaches that amount. So you want help but lie on what you need help on? Hmmmm maybe it's me but that is not a good way to get help from people. You need business just post specials you need money for a bill ask. Don't lie.
This was first posted on 3-21-13. Does she need another 400?
Hey, there is always free wifi at mcdonalds and the library if it comes down to that!
LOL'd on the thought of working out of Mickey D's.
LOL'd on the thought of working out of Mickey D's. Originally Posted by KCSmutMonkey

lunch would always be at quick access!
I'll take whatever she has on the dollar menu.
I'm out. I learned my lesson the first time fixing some thing for someone.
we all really want to know what the money is for now.
maybe she has to have the cable replaced on the whole block.
or she needs a computer that can connect to the internet. (Wal-Mart has some cheap computers)
she's not asking for us to give her money...just needs some business Originally Posted by ksssep
A rear breed indeed a provider who is not looking for money.
guys, there is a provider, Sheila...she used to be a verified provider on this site. her handle was beautifulsoul. Originally Posted by ksssep
"used to be" a verified provider"?????Why isn't she now?"Something smells in Denmark"!lol lol lol Originally Posted by JJ Fun Guy
Looks like she still is a VP on the site and has the same handle as stated above.

http://www.eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=140025
Looks like she still is a VP on the site and has the same handle as stated above.

http://www.eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=140025 Originally Posted by statman
shit happens