What do you guys think?

Should i get a Tattoo on my leg? I would love one. What do you guys think i should get?I need something sexy.XOXO miss you guys.OH YEAH SOME THING FROM YOUR TENNESSEE GIRL...
http://youtu.be/DPtfsk4ETjM
I think you're pretty cute just the way you are, but if you must, something small would be nice!
Knew a girl had a cluster of cherries on her leg, said there was one for everyone.
Bad idea, you will at some point regret doing that, but to each their own. The removal technology improves over time. I can only tell you most guys don't like tats, but will overlook them on the right girl. They are a deterrent, though you will see vocal defenders and partakers of them alike.
Kaylen: Do what YOU want, not what you think some guy will like or not like. I think that with a tattoo, there's a risk that some might not visit, but no one is going to NOT see you because you DON'T have a tattoo.

In other words, all of the risk is on the downside, but it's minimal.

So, do what YOU want. Personally, I think a small chain of delicate flowers around your ankle might be cute.
I think leg tatts are damn sexy! Stay away form tribal, ivy or scrolls look good IMHO.
If you want a tat get it.... I never ask others for advice on these things its your skin do what you want. I always go with this though... Don't pick it off the wall at the shop. Make it original find a artist who can draw something you describe. The best tattoo is one that's completely original
I just wanna know what would look sexy.
I think you are very sexy without the ink.
Hey sexy lady! I say get whatever defines you, your personality and your beliefs. Don't get any ink relating to this hobby or 'the game' or whatnot because you will not be a provider forever. Besides, those tattoos tend to make a provider look branded. I think you ARE beautiful and a tasteful tattoo on your leg will NOT ever change that sweetheart. Love ya!!
Thanks for the input guys and ladys.I miss you all..XOXOX
Should i get a Tattoo on my leg? I would love one. What do you guys think i should get?I need something sexy.XOXO miss you guys.OH YEAH SOME THING FROM YOUR TENNESSEE GIRL...
http://youtu.be/DPtfsk4ETjM Originally Posted by SexyKaylen
It is an individual matter; but, if you have to ask: it is not an individual decision. You are asking others if they approve of something you may not really don't want to do, but are considering it because you want to fit in.

The whole thing about a tattoo has always been the attempt to be accepted for something that one hopes will help her/him fit in with others.

Doesn't work in the long line of time; because we change friends we also change the need for the ornaments. It is like wearing a uniform. Uniforms are worn by all of us, at some time or another. Such as:
Military - I was proud to wear mine, but that was long ago.

Hair cuts in high school were special, but I don't cut my hair like that anymore because I would not fit in with the business world.

Tattoos for the special military units I was in - Most of the guys got them, I did not because my special tasks rotated me in and out of these units very quickly. But I understand the draw of the guys that got them.

Whatever: the point is that at some time in your life you will want to move on to something different, or to another area. A tattoo will limit your ability to make changes in your life, if you ever want do do things in a different way.

We can change or clothes, our hair, our looks, and our speech. It is hard to change a tattoo.

Remember the movie "The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo"? She was a real rebel, for a reason. But when she wanted to blend in with society to cash in on the money, she hid the tattoos, changed her hair color, went to the beauty shop, got some nice "fit in with society clothes", cleaned up her speech and went to get the money.

It is all about what YOU want.

JR
I have 2 tattoos already but you guys cant see them...Just asking whats you guys think looks sexy on a lady...Thats all..
It is an individual matter; but, if you have to ask: it is not an individual decision. You are asking others if they approve of something you may not really don't want to do, but are considering it because you want to fit in.

The whole thing about a tattoo has always been the attempt to be accepted for something that one hopes will help her/him fit in with others.

Doesn't work in the long line of time; because we change friends we also change the need for the ornaments. It is like wearing a uniform. Uniforms are worn by all of us, at some time or another. Such as:
Military - I was proud to wear mine, but that was long ago.

Hair cuts in high school were special, but I don't cut my hair like that anymore because I would not fit in with the business world.

Tattoos for the special military units I was in - Most of the guys got them, I did not because my special tasks rotated me in and out of these units very quickly. But I understand the draw of the guys that got them.

Whatever: the point is that at some time in your life you will want to move on to something different, or to another area. A tattoo will limit your ability to make changes in your life, if you ever want do do things in a different way.

We can change or clothes, our hair, our looks, and our speech. It is hard to change a tattoo.

Remember the movie "The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo"? She was a real rebel, for a reason. But when she wanted to blend in with society to cash in on the money, she hid the tattoos, changed her hair color, went to the beauty shop, got some nice "fit in with society clothes", cleaned up her speech and went to get the money.

It is all about what YOU want.

JR Originally Posted by JRLawrence
Sorry! What looks good on a lady? Nothing of course.

JR
Tattoos are very personal, and, as you know, are with you forever. Get something that YOU think is sexy and represents your personality. Who cares what people on a shmb think?! You are clearly well liked and I'm sure another tattoo is not going to change the amount of calls you receive.

Enjoy the rest of your time in Cali...I'm super jealous. lol