Caribbean Escape

I have expressed an invite to my ATFs to accompany me on a 5 or 6 day Caribbean adventure but it seems most of my preferred ladies have no passport.
If you have a passport and the desire to escape for a vacation in May for 5 or 6 days let me know and we can firm up our trip and adventure.
I am looking for a travel companion with benefits - let me know if you have any interest .
Be careful Spanky. You need to establish a relationship and establish trust before you take this venture. It can be great or it can be a disaster.

Plan another trip farther in the future and offer to pay for a ATF's passport.
Big Mike is spot on with his advice. I took my favorite lady to Mexico a few months ago. She did not have a passport, so I paid for her to obtain one. I had been seeing her for a few months, so I knew that we would be compatible travel partners. Remember, there will be lots of non BCD time spent together (meals, beach time, etc.), so if you have nothing in common with her, it could be quite awkward. You must enjoy spending time with the lady outside the bedroom in order for you to have a fun trip. It helps if she is intelligent, a good conversationalist and has a good sense of humor (as my lady does). Good luck!!!
Go to Sousa dr. Google cuba Dave's thoughts. You don't need to take a lady, they are already there. Same goes for Mexico
Thanks guys. I understand and appreciate the advice and warning...I've been here before and it definitely requires intel and background information - among other things. Some times it works and some times it doesn't.
Misawahawk - DR correct? It just seems there's not much to do there other than the women. I could easily be wrong...again (per my X).
I've been to Sosua (Puerto Plata, Cabarete) in the Dominican Republic and I found lots of touristy stuff to do. It isn't as big of a tourist area as Punta Cana, but they still have lots of services. Snorkling, fishing, jet skis, surfing, all of the usual beach activities. Plus really cool inland tours of the mountains and rainforest. Zip lines, horseback riding. Pretty much whatever you want.

Picking up locals is a much cheaper way of getting companionship, but it is no substitute for having someone with whom you get along staying with you full time. Chances are you won't be able to communicate well with a local girl (few in the DR speak English). You will waste time finding someone, and you take a risk that they are not going to do a good job. On the other hand, you have the variety of a different girl every day, so that's a bonus of hunting as you go. And it is a LOT cheaper to shop local rather than flying in someone.
Yes DR. I went to Costa Rica based on Cuba Dave's report and he was spot on, so that's why I recommend Sousa. You will have a language barrier there, but most of the other visitors are in the same boat. You will meet people to hang out with. Luckily everyone in the world speaks the language of $, so they will accommodate. You run into a similar risk if you take a local provider-you may run out of things to talk about or the local girls are way hotter and you can't partake.

On principle I would never take a local provider to st croix or something like that as its for girlfriend or wives. I know for a fact that Puerto Rico has an active hobby. For my $ I'd go to Cali or Cartegna Colombia, Panama, Costa Rica or DR.

You should check out Cuba Dave- he is a mongering legend!
I hung out with Cuba Dave the last time I was in Medellin, staying at the mansion. As far as Colombia is concerned, I much prefer Medellin to Cali or Cartagena, but then I like the mountains more than the beach.
sign me up babe!!
And we have a winner!!!
Spanky might have a language barrier...unless he speaks spanish..
Im available but Im expensive

Hola Malwoody!

BigDeal - I expected nothing less....

Thanks for the DR input....
I think you should take your guardian "Angel" with you. But from what I've read about her, you'd better keep hydrated.