What would it take to quit?

• Herm
  • 04-04-2013, 04:49 PM
What would it take for any of you ladies to quit? I mean, hypothetically, if I offered you $100K a year would you quit and be my girlfriend? More? Not about the money so no chance? Just curious...
  • cynic
  • 04-05-2013, 09:17 AM
For $100K a year, MW will be your girlfriend!
For $100K a year, MW will be your girlfriend! Originally Posted by cynic
Yeah..

I checked his reviews...I don't think I'm his type...
i think 100k a year would be incentive enough!
Can't buy me out of he hobby! There may be a magic formula that included financial freedom, but I would have to connect on multiple facets.

I participate in the hobby because I love it! I like my independence and the lifestyle. I like having lots of boyfriends and attention. I also don't believe in gold digging or faking feelings for financial gain.

The hobby is supposed to be an honest arrangement where everyone knows what the expectations are and it is drama free. I consider hobbying to be more honest than most relationships and have no moral quandaries.

The hobby is supposed to be an honest arrangement where everyone knows what the expectations are and it is drama free. Originally Posted by Ari816
If Eccie ever needed a 'sticky,' this would be it.
Can't buy me out of he hobby! There may be a magic formula that included financial freedom, but I would have to connect on multiple facets.

I participate in the hobby because I love it! I like my independence and the lifestyle. I like having lots of boyfriends and attention. I also don't believe in gold digging or faking feelings for financial gain.

The hobby is supposed to be an honest arrangement where everyone knows what the expectations are and it is drama free. I consider hobbying to be more honest than most relationships and have no moral quandaries. Originally Posted by Ari816
lets see 100k a year a place to live and new car to drive and you only have to do one client when ever he is horny makes me wish I had a pussy
lets see 100k a year a place to live and new car to drive and you only have to do one client when ever he is horny makes me wish I had a pussy Originally Posted by gary5912
That's funny they call this Marriage...
lets see 100k a year a place to live and new car to drive and you only have to do one client when ever he is horny makes me wish I had a pussy Originally Posted by gary5912
Oh my! If it were that simple. Believe me, the strings attached to that are nothing short of signing over your rights for a life of slavery and ultimate control. Been there, done that. No thanks.
  • JS42
  • 04-05-2013, 09:32 PM
Ari, I have never met you, but I like your style. Enjoy reading your posts as it shows you are a smart lady with a good head on your shoulders. I can totally see your point. You enjoy your independence, and yes, the money may be sweet, but the many strings attached to it would make you miserable. Some guys may disagree, but not all women (even in this profession) would find 100k a year an ideal situation. Sounds like you have experienced a situation like this, and found out it wasn't suited for you. You are making your own way in life, and being true to yourself. I respect that.
Funny, that's the offer I was going to make some coeds...when I win the lottery. Buy a big house near the campus and contract the help. $100,000 a year, clothing allowance, a loaner car and all they have to do is make me happy or I terminate them.
I was thinking the other day, would I quit if I one the lottery? The answer is no. I love it too much.
win the lottery and you could do it for free. :-)
If I won the lottery, I'd definitely be more involved in the hobby!
I like being a lady of the night. Take the "exchange" away, and it takes some of the excitement of the risk away.