American Courtesans

Has anyone seen American Courtesans, Indy film produced by Kristen D'Angelo? I am dying to see it! Can it be seen anywhere other than an Indy film festival in California?

Check out the trailer and cast of courtesans for some well known names.

http://www.americancourtesans.com/
The film will most likely be shown at the Tivoli in Westport after it makes the festival rounds.

http://www.tivolikc.com/index.html
I'm sure the movie will land there as well.
One caution though...the Rio is in Kansas so be very careful...
I forgot about the Rio. But like you said Malwoody, the Rio is in Kansas so be very cautious.
Being in Joco they show this film and they will more than likely shut the theatre down and arrest the workers.....confiscate the film and get a warrant for the director!
At a minimum write down license plates

One of the woman in the film was arrested a week prior too it's debut after a stalker became infuriated that she would no longer see him and sent outing letters to her HOA in a nice suburb. A different location from where she was a single mother and raising her children. A single mom, not on welfare, paying taxes, no other charges filed, paying HOA dues...ridiculous. I cannot post a link to the story as it contains real world information.
At a minimum write down license plates

One of the woman in the film was arrested a week prior too it's debut after a stalker became infuriated that she would no longer see him and sent outing letters to her HOA in a nice suburb. A different location from where she was a single mother and raising her children. A single mom, not on welfare, paying taxes, no other charges filed, paying HOA dues...ridiculous. I cannot post a link to the story as it contains real world information. Originally Posted by Ari816
I apologize for the earlier sarcasm. I won't use "must see" but from your trailer I would think this movie is a should see for any of us in the lifestyle.. I respect and admire any woman who can survive in this world and raise children on her own...especially when she has no help or support..

Thanks for the info..
  • JS42
  • 04-07-2013, 10:12 AM
Skylar Cruz: Always had my eye on her when I ventured down to New Orleans. Like her pics alot, but damn, she looks even better in that trailer. If she is in town when I'm there, I may have to visit her.
Ari: What a great idea for a date! A few drinks and flirting before the movie to stoke the fires, followed by the sexual tension during an erotic film, and the gathering desire to touch and be touched in a dark but public place. A wandering hand on your thigh, an exposed male body part beneath the jacket on his lap, seemingly "proper" married women sitting nearby, furtively glancing over with secret, unresolved urges. You see the interest in their nervous glances, and you smile as you let them watch, as you innocently lay your head in his lap and let them watch him use your mouth as a sexual surrogate.

Okay. I'm done. LOL.
Ari: What a great idea for a date! A few drinks and flirting before the movie to stoke the fires, followed by the sexual tension during an erotic film, and the gathering desire to touch and be touched in a dark but public place. A wandering hand on your thigh, an exposed male body part beneath the jacket on his lap, seemingly "proper" married women sitting nearby, furtively glancing over with secret, unresolved urges. You see the interest in their nervous glances, and you smile as you let them watch, as you innocently lay your head in his lap and let them watch him use your mouth as a sexual surrogate.

Okay. I'm done. LOL. Originally Posted by cuddlyteddybear
How are we supposed to get anything done after reading that?
So what you are trying to say is that you want to take me to the movies? Impressive and sounds about right!
So what you are trying to say is that you want to take me to the movies? Originally Posted by Ari816
Of course. LOL.

I was thinking of a fantasy role-playing meet, where a handsome stranger sits next to you in the dark theater. You feel yourself being touched by this stranger, but rather than resisting, you allow yourself to be erotically violated, until you can't stand it any longer, and drag him out of the theater by the arm, and take him to a hotel where your girlfriend is waiting for the two of you to tie him up and punish him by working out all of your sexual aggressions on him, ....er.....ME. LOL
I'm not sure that a tell-all movie about the difficult lives of prostitutes is the best foreplay for an erotic encounter with a courtesan.
I'm not sure that a tell-all movie about the difficult lives of prostitutes is the best foreplay for an erotic encounter with a courtesan. Originally Posted by KCQuestor
I should have watched the trailer before I opened my big mouth. LOL
Has anyone seen American Courtesans, Indy film produced by Kristen D'Angelo? Originally Posted by Ari816
No, but I saw the trailer for, "American Diggers" on Discovery and won't be watching either.

Check out the trailer and cast of courtesans for some well known names.

http://www.americancourtesans.com/
I didn't see Ms. Elena...hmm

Best,
Noah
No, but I saw the trailer for, "American Diggers" on Discovery and won't be watching either.

I didn't see Ms. Elena...hmm

Best,
Noah Originally Posted by NoahScape
We now know what you won't be watching, and who you didn't see. Any flicks you will be watching that you might recommend, or any names you do recognize? Hint, one of the eleven on the gallery page visited Kansas City.