Questions on doubles

• JLmoe
  • 04-24-2013, 10:29 AM
I was setting up doubles with a young lady I have seen recently and some questions came up. I was agreeable to the price that was quoted for the amount of time but my question to her was will I get the full half hour/hour, or will it be one and done? Her answer was one and done. On a related note, Smilingbill12 did a great review http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=723749 on doubles that raised some similar issues.

Doubles has been a fantasy of mine for quite a while, probably true for many guys. My question is what is the standard (if there is a standard) protocol for doubles? Is there girl on girl play? Is switching off allowed? One and done or the time period?
That depends on the ladies you are seeing for the double, just as any other session would be. Different ladies offer different services.
JL, there are many many great ladies on here that will do doubles and are not 1 and done. Do some research, ask some questions and find a different pair of ladies.
That is going to depend on the ladies involved. The women I've done doubles with, there was girl on girl fun (I wouldn't do doubles without it, its what makes them so much fun), and MSOG was available.
There has to be girl on girl action or its not worth doing in my opinion. While it is a fantasy of mine, I'm concerned actually doing it would somewhat ruin the fantasy for me. It is something I have considered off and on, just haven't had it fall into place yet.
There has to be girl on girl action or its not worth doing in my opinion. While it is a fantasy of mine, I'm concerned actually doing it would somewhat ruin the fantasy for me. It is something I have considered off and on, just haven't had it fall into place yet. Originally Posted by KenMonk
Exactly my thoughts too. If I did this.....then what would be left?
.....then what would be left? Originally Posted by HeyMikeyHeLikesIt
Two girls is just basic training for the 12 girl reverse gang bang of my fantasies...
That is going to depend on the ladies involved. The women I've done doubles with, there was girl on girl fun (I wouldn't do doubles without it, its what makes them so much fun), and MSOG was available. Originally Posted by SinsOfTheFlesh
The women I've done doubles with, there was girl on girl fun. Originally Posted by SinsOfTheFlesh
And I have pictures to prove it
Try doubles. If it isn't what you imagined, try again. Keep trying until you get it right. The worst thing that can happen is you only get to have sex with two women at the same time.
And I have pictures to prove it Originally Posted by love2fishfork