Building References

What's the best way to build up references? I really want to visit Angela Nicky but she wants references. What is the easiest way to do this? I wanted everything to be easy on my wallet but it seems like I'll have to spend some money before getting to the destination I want.
  • mr666
  • 08-31-2014, 11:07 PM
Search for newbie friendly providers.
Welcome dude. Best newbie advice would be to build a reputation on P411 it makes screening a breeze. I would shop on p411 for girls who are newbie friendly, look on Eccie for reviews on them (you'll need to buy a month of premium access to see the review details) to make sure they are what you are looking for, then schedule using p411

Do that a few times and write reviews on your experiences here while getting okays on p411 and you'll be in good shape to see pretty much anyone else you want.

After you get some reviews and especially some p411 okays most providers stop asking for additional references although some will still want a vouch. Depends on the provider.

Good luck, and welcome to the dark side
I wanted everything to be easy on my wallet but it seems like I'll have to spend some money before getting to the destination I want. Originally Posted by anobitt
You picked the wrong hobby.... Agree with P411 and there's fine newbie friendly providers on there. Make sure you have premium access here and get familiar with the search function. It can save you and your wallet from veering from your final destination.
Welcome dude. Best newbie advice would be to build a reputation on P411 it makes screening a breeze. I would shop on p411 for girls who are newbie friendly, look on Eccie for reviews on them (you'll need to buy a month of premium access to see the review details) to make sure they are what you are looking for, then schedule using p411. Originally Posted by SpiceItUp
+1.

I would add that the combination will save you more time and money than it costs to join P411 and membership on Eccie, which you really don't need to see the ROS on reviews, which are all fantasies anyway.
Gee, I wonder how this question has never been asked before? Wait a moment ... It has weekly, make the Search tab your friend and do your homework.
P411 is your friend!
Try a newbie friendly provider first. Then move on to who you wanted to see. Also
if you get p411 it will save you a lot of trouble and time.
I wanted everything to be easy on my wallet but it seems like I'll have to spend some money before getting to the destination I want. Originally Posted by anobitt
Just do like me and win'em over with charismatic charm and personality....they'll be hurling the poon your direction in no time.....
Just do like me and win'em over with charismatic charm and personality....they'll be hurling the poon your direction in no time..... Originally Posted by Russ38
^^^^ True Story
Start with newbie friendly providers and providers with good sound reviews. You can get enough good reviews and have repeats with sound backgrounds you can overcome the review thing and even when you have negative publicity! Trust me get a few sound ones and them be patient and it will definitely work out
^^^^ listen to this guy.. Nothing can go wrong^^^
^^^^^ HeH