Restricted calls to your hobby phone?

I have a hobby phone, is a flip phone paid w cash and refilled w prepaid cards much like everyone else i assume... Ive been getting calls from restricted numbers... Answered only once and i didnt get hear anyone.... And no is not an SO or something like that bc her approach would be a lot more direct, trust me. Anyone having the same thing happening to them?
  • mr666
  • 09-09-2014, 02:48 PM
The joys of being single.
Burner phone numbers tend to get recycled. No telling where it's been.
Bill collector....

My work number is attached to a hooktard in San Diego.....some of the calls I get are funny, then I just block the number.
I had a personal account with FedEx. Somehow, they tied my real cell phone to somebody else's account. I kept getting various calls usually with no number left...just reference my account number.

Then, they kept blowing up my phone telling there was a damaged car seat at the hub in Denver? and the "ship to" address was gone and they really needed my help. I called a few times and could only reach the idots.

Then I got messages I was neglecting my account and was finally "banned"....that was a great day. No more b.s. about the other account's shit.
Ugh restricted hate that