Encounter: Melanie

User ID: n/a
Date: 1-17-20
Name: Melanie
Phone: 814-807-9832
Email Address: n/a
URL (Profile or Bio Page): https://erie.skipthegames.com/female...e/683925640840
City: Erie
State: PA
Address: Car date on east side.
Appointment Type: Outcall
Activities: BBBJ, BBJTC, CIM.
Duration of Encounter: Quick Visit.
Hair Length and Color: Long black hair w/ red highlights.
Smoking Status: Couldn't tell.
Ethnic Background: Caucasian.
Physical Description: About 5'-6", B-Cup, average build, pictures on site are accurate.

Recommendation: Yes
Staff edit, female members aren't allowed to comment on Encounter Reports. dj8
Just a follow-up on the visit (if anyone cares, here's some additional information):

Appearance: She looked good & smelled good, hair was wet, so I would assume just out of the shower.
Attire: Hoodie & jeans.
Conversation: Super polite on the phone & in person.
Attitude: Seemed to enjoy doing her craft, didn't rush things, or watch the clock.
Misc: Was easy to get a hold of, ready within 20 minutes, waiting to be picked up when I arrived.
Damage: $40 special as stated in her ad.
Not sure if I'm allowed to say this here, staff please correct it if I'm wrong. Be we've met (Melanie and I) and can offer time together...I'm sure you guys understand. Just an fyi Originally Posted by HelloImHarmony
&pushing boundries lmao
The link provided leads to a different provider. Copy and paste the link into your browser to be directed correctly. They are both great ladies so, in a way, you can't really go wrong. Right?
Is there a link for Melanie?
Google the phone number. She is gross. I saw her in person. When she dropped her clothes I walked away. Legs have tons of veins . Looked like she recently lost 100 lbs. looks skin saggy tits. Run don’t walk away
We got ruff hobbyist lol
Is there a link for Melanie? Originally Posted by cosmic76
https://erie.skipthegames.com/female...r/234679620943
Looks like the perfect one to go with the flow