New customer up charge

How do guys feel about higher price if you are a new customer. Kinda like a return discount in reverse.
Is there an offer of a lesser rate with return visits? Or maybe its just a new rate.
You can look at it 2 ways. One it is an up-charge for new clients, but I wouldn't consider that to be a fair descriptions. The other way is to look at the rate being a girls going or new rate. Previous clients are either grandfathered in or given a repeat client discount.
Personally I feel if the screening is done a new customer should not be charged anymore than an older one. If it's a general raise in rates then it should be explained in the ad.
  • Old-T
  • 08-12-2014, 10:07 PM
Personally I feel if the screening is done a new customer should not be charged anymore than an older one. If it's a general raise in rates then it should be explained in the ad. Originally Posted by burkalini
Would you have the same issue if a lady offered a discounted rate to her regular clients? It is essentially the same thing and seems a sound business practice in many fields.
At the end of the day, what does it matter why a gal charges what she charges?

Pay it, or not. Or haggle. Whatever.
How do guys feel about higher price if you are a new customer. Kinda like a return discount in reverse. Originally Posted by travelerman
I don't expect it to ever go up. Barring special requests, I figure the first time should be the highest I ever pay. It's sort of like Big Pharma; the first pill costs a shitload to make, the rest not so much.
I dont think it is a good idea. I personally will not pay more because I am a new client, I just wont be a client.

If you are a seasoned vet and I am a new client, there is enough "talk" going on all the boards to get me screened without a lot of "extra" work involved, so why should I pay more?

Do I get a better appointment because I am new? If not I should not have to pay more.

Just my opinion.

HH
I'm with Harry. Any time I see different rates posted for different people I pass.
i dont upcharge for anything... however i can see a NEWBIE friendly girl having a slight upcharge. I have screened a few newbies and it is MUCH more time consuming. You either pay it... or you find another newbie friendly gal. No one is being forced to fuck certain girls. The time it takes to complain about her.. you could had already been screened and poking the hoohaw with another.

Im talking a gent who is a total newbie.. not a guy she simply hasnt seen before that has references. It would be stupid to upcharge them... if they are proven safe.. your goal should be to get them in your door and the time of their life, so they come back for more.
I've seen this ... either a higher rate (like +50 or something) for a new client or an required appt minimum. I'd be interested in hearing from a lady who does either.
i dont upcharge for anything... however i can see a NEWBIE friendly girl having a slight upcharge. I have screened a few newbies and it is MUCH more time consuming. You either pay it... or you find another newbie friendly gal. No one is being forced to fuck certain girls. The time it takes to complain about her.. you could had already been screened and poking the hoohaw with another.

Im talking a gent who is a total newbie.. not a guy she simply hasnt seen before that has references. It would be stupid to upcharge them... if they are proven safe.. your goal should be to get them in your door and the time of their life, so they come back for more. Originally Posted by Devon Derriere
I know this isn't other businesses but it can be modeled after them. A new customer in most cases is the most sought after customer in the business. It is the most costly but in the long run the most profitable for growing business. I don't think a provider that's wants to expand her cliental should charge more. It's a little distaste in the customers mouth at a time when it should be the best possible. I agree see them or don't but sometimes you need to realize how many don'ts your creating. Just an opinion

Would you have the same issue if a lady offered a discounted rate to her regular clients? It is essentially the same thing and seems a sound business practice in many fields. Originally Posted by Old-T
This is called couponing in the marketing field. It's a good practice to keep existing customers. I think it should be done in a quiet manner as to not make a new customer feel less important. With a glossary of providers at the time of choice a new guy will probably say " These two are pretty good and this has a new customer charge and this one doesn't " If they are identical in offerings and appearance then the one that includes them will get the session rather than the one that makes them work harder for it. It's just human nature. In a lot of businesses a new customer will get an offering that only new customers qualify for. I.E. cable or cell phones. The smartest business people make people think they are special. This is a perception and not always a reality but that model almost always works. OK enough bullshit from me.
  • Old-T
  • 08-13-2014, 12:21 PM
Doesn't sound like BS to me.
I think it makes sense. if they are a repeat she doesn't have to worry that the guy is a bad news

a new client is more work to screen etc. so if it costs a bit more it would make sense