TX/OU Weekend. Who are you picking?

Since the longhorns suck this year, I'm picking OU (as much as I hate to say it).
Since the longhorns suck this year, I'm picking OU (as much as I hate to say it). Originally Posted by slubby
Since the Longhorns suck this year, I'm picking THEM. (You know, strange things happen.) And as an old SWC guy, who used to hate Texas, it's hard to be on their side.

Hmmm, honestly I could go either way. Not a huge sports fan...but....I really like my t-shirt and panties, soooo...??
Maybe I should get a TX shirt and see which one looks better?

Hmmm, honestly I could go either way. Not a huge sports fan...but....I really like my t-shirt and panties, soooo...??
Maybe I should get a TX shirt and see which one looks better? Originally Posted by Ashlynn Eden
We all know you go either way! Oh, you were referring to football teams.
sooners...
  • Go4it
  • 10-05-2015, 04:01 PM
I'm picking Texas to lose by a field goal, or an extra point, or a punt.
Sadly it looks like UT took a step back this weekend. I really thought they were pulling it together.
Boomer Sooner
I'm picking the University of North Texas to hold OU's jockstrap, because the Longhorns aren't up to that task..
Indeed...these are dark days on the forty.....

Zero-U should be resting their starters by early 3rd quarter and substituting freely the entire second half. The Horns have issues galore on the field and in the locker room. Sad for Charlie....he seems like a good coach and a terrific person....too bad.

If UT goes 2 and 10 this season, Strong and his entire coaching staff will likely be sent packing. No worries....real estate is good in Austin these days. Their homes should sell rather quickly (hell, that might be part of the severance program.....if they want him gone badly enough, the school will simply purchase all their houses AND tote the note for the Mayflower trucks, to boot!)
funny about Bevo..

one time years ago, I was at a UT game, Bevo walked the track before the game, and took a big shit.. fans of the opposing team jeered, and Bevo's handler scooped up the shit and walked over to them, threatening to dump it on them.. those fans shut up really fast!
TX.
Better yet who's going Saturday q
TX. Originally Posted by LustyBustyGina38FF
Going for the upset are we ? Actually not a bad move, for the past several years OU has managed to lose games that they should win easily. I would definately take bevo against the spread.