Question for the guys

Would you feel more comfortable seeing a lady who was staying in Hotel or Airbnb?

I'm looking at places and was curious.
Either one...unless the Airbnb is in a bad neighborhood....I'll come see you anywhere....
In my Bed
I’m leery of Air BnBs for hobbying, but love them for RL travel.
I have clients who are Hosts in different cities and have warned me that most hosts use cameras and usually have neighbors that watch (be it as a favor or unknowingly)
Neighbors often don’t like living next door to Airbnb’s and watch the traffic.
I’m leery of Air BnBs for hobbying, but love them for RL travel.
I have clients who are Hosts in different cities and have warned me that most hosts use cameras and usually have neighbors that watch (be it as a favor or unknowingly)
Neighbors often don’t like living next door to Airbnb’s and watch the traffic. Originally Posted by Exotic Yazmin DDD
Nicely put.
I just know that some are leery of hotels as well.
I don't have a problem with either. I always try to blend well by dressing the part. Choosing the right discrete client can help the provider stay UTR. Layout of each complex can make some easier than others. I try to avoid eye contact with front desk and housekeeping, therefore would rather not to have to walk directly in front of them.
Really like when given directions to elevator upon arrival with room number which makes it look like you know where you're going and actually stay there. Camera's are virtually everywhere now. As long as they aren't inside the private area's, no problem.
Pm me for favorite hotels with discrete in and out walks.
Question for the guys

Would you feel more comfortable seeing a lady who was staying in Hotel or Airbnb?

I'm looking at places and was curious.

I do mostly Out call but would not do Air BnB. Possibly to many cameras at the spot... I have been in hotels that have key less elevators
Hotels over Airbnb.

SF
AirBnB have Cameras in them, usually the common areas.
I would much rather host at my upscale hotel
I woulds feel much more comfortable at a hotel myself.
Interesting... an AirBNB might be fun it it was really upscale.
Nope!!! I found a private place to use

[Staff edit. M]
location, location, location