Post from the ATL board other cities need to see...

Ordered lab work online. Here is my review. 10 STDS checked for and anonymous as you want it to be...

Bit the bullet and scheduled through this site (link below).

It looks like all of the sites use the same lab network and offer the same 10 panel STD test. The only difference is price. This one has the best price for the same lab work ($198).

http://www.myprivatelabs.com

Went online and typed in a zip. They found a lab within walking distance of my office.

Used my monger email address to register. They said I didn't need an appointment and to just check in with the paperwork they emailed me from the site requesting the blood/urine work.

Went to the lab that day. Drew blood, peed in a cup. 3 days later, they emailed me the results. Feels good to have a negative test in your hand fellas.

Anyway, you can use a fake name and the instructions on the form you give them tell the front desk person to check ID. They asked for an address, and I told them they didn't need it and to just put down the lab address. They said that was fine.

I highly recommend.

I actually use them when I don't feel like fussing with my PCP or Planned Parenthood and it is easy peasy, they'll even find you a lab that's open on the weekend if you need it.

Everyone in the hobby should remember to test multiple times yearly!!!

I just got tested for everything under the sun last week. All clean as I expected. I've had doctors including it in their work because they can't figure out what is causing a problem and they all check everything they can think of.

I think I've had more negative tests than orgasms in the last year.

And if your insurance offers a free annual physical, having it added is almost always covered and no big deal.
The only problem with this method is if you test positive. No doctor will treat anyone without positive ID. Secondly, most doctors will reorder their own tests before treating you anyways.
  • grean
  • 04-11-2017, 07:35 AM
The only problem with this method is if you test positive. No doctor will treat anyone without positive ID. Secondly, most doctors will reorder their own tests before treating you anyways. Originally Posted by CaptCroakers
Well if you test positive, that's a whole other issue. This is just to make sure you don't have that issue yet.....

Of course if you test positive, the dice have crapped out on you and you need to tell your s.o and doctor so they can act accordingly. Don't be an asshole and keep that sort of thing to your self.
Well, that is when you get to a Dr and come clean and get treatment. This is a way to stay under the radar until that time may or may not come.
These types of services still do have doctors available. So they can provide consult, prescription, and referral information. But again, sooner or later, in that scenario, you are going to likely have to provide matching ID.
This site doesn't offer testing for trichomoniasis, which is important because it puts you t greater risk for hiv for starters. Ladies-it makes your pussies stink from across the room. Guys-imagine bringing that home
Spamming icky, again?