Dallas Market !

This question is to all ladies and gents- Do you think we have good ratio of providers vs clients.I have been hearing the business is low. Does that mean there is no shortage of ladies and guys do get whichever genre of ladies whenever he wants? Of course not specific any lady but same genre(race,age,build etc).

Basically Is it buyers market or sellers market? Has the equilibrium of demand and supply been met?
Oh, I'm curious about what others think.
That's as much an economic question as a hobby question. I tend to think it's almost always a sellers' market, even in DFW where 700 providers on ECCIE alone is astounding (40% more than Houston; more than double Austin and more than triple San Antonio); however, there is one huge difference: 700 providers isn't like 700 of anything else as each one of the providers is their own unique person with their own unique style, personality, etc. and who appeal to entirely different segments of the hobbyist population. Yeah, I think it's a sellers market.
  • NYr
  • 04-30-2017, 12:32 PM
based on rates and demands compared to other cities, it is a buyer's market.

It is slow for ladies because there are too many other options and it comes down to rates and services...as it always does...as to whether a lady is slow, too busy or just busy enough.
Dallas is a buyers market. It is probably the only city in the U.S. that offers such a wide selection, affordable rates, and overall quality. Ny, la, vegas, and other big cities are sellers markets if you have traveled to any of those areas. Alot of that has to do with who the girls cater to. I'd be willing to bet that most girls see local guys here, which isn't the case for other major metropolitan areas. Also, based on what I know, DFW tends not to care what ladies do unlike the other cities in the States.
based on rates and demands compared to other cities, it is a buyer's market.

It is slow for ladies because there are too many other options and it comes down to rates and services...as it always does...as to whether a lady is slow, too busy or just busy enough. Originally Posted by NYr
As your handle notes, "You really never know" and speaking more about me in that context. However, I think the segmentation is a huge factor. I know that I am a very picky SOB when it comes to looks and other factors and so the providers that I may tend to gravitate towards may represent a smaller segment and with that said, can maintain or nudge their price upwards. Maybe I just shouldn't be so damned picky; it sure as Hell would help my wallet.
Dallas is a buyers market. It is probably the only city in the U.S. that offers such a wide selection, affordable rates, and overall quality. Ny, la, vegas, and other big cities are sellers markets if you have traveled to any of those areas. Alot of that has to do with who the girls cater to. I'd be willing to bet that most girls see local guys here, which isn't the case for other major metropolitan areas. Also, based on what I know, DFW tends not to care what ladies do unlike the other cities in the States. Originally Posted by anonymousbusiness512
I appreciate what you're saying but that's on a comparative basis and my comments are intended to be on an absolute basis. Of course if you compare DFW with a number of Asian and South American markets, many of which I have visited, that is a whole different result. Nonetheless, comparatively I certainly agree with your point.
I appreciate what you're saying but that's on a comparative basis and my comments are intended to be on an absolute basis. Of course if you compare DFW with a number of Asian and South American markets, many of which I have visited, that is a whole different result. Nonetheless, comparatively I certainly agree with your point. Originally Posted by LordoftheRim
Oh I totally agree. Vietnam, Thailand, Brazil, etc are the meccas of hobbying in cost to effieciency ratio. If you want to hobby until it falls off, those areas of the world are unbeatable. The problem is that not everyone can afford or have the oppertunity to take a one plus week trip to make those trips worth it. You gotta see alot of girls to break even on the cost of the plane ticket alone, and not everyone has that stamina hahaha.

Dallas is unbeatable for quality to cost ratio if we are talking about the states, even when you are seeing upper ends of the echelon who don't even post here. I have seen a quality part time adult actress who is a 9 on a rw scale for about 400. Same girl in LA is at least 600+
I'd be willing to bet that most girls see local guys here, which isn't the case for other major metropolitan areas. Also, based on what I know, DFW tends not to care what ladies do unlike the other cities in the States. Originally Posted by anonymousbusiness512
Are you saying few of the provider do not see out of town clients? How the hell do they do that. I agree to a point that its very competitive here for ladies DFW, but hey there are lot more hobbyists here in DFW too. Not to mention the number if touring and visitng ladies on weekly basis to Dallas
based on rates and demands compared to other cities, it is a buyer's market. Originally Posted by NYr
So is it safe to say that Dallas has largest number of providers in entire USA? Also is the safe to say Dallas has largest base of hobbyists in entire USA?
Where do you get all these numbers?

Where are the metrics supporting them?

No database or even analytics to back these up.
I think if the lady markets herself well she is doing well. Some of my favorite ladies are doing better than ever so they tell me. I think the Dallas Market is pretty much equal as far as buyer and seller. And we have to factor in that eccie is not the only website in Dallas
Yeah, I see few ladies are doing well in this market. That and due to fact of volume of hobbyist here in DFW, the average hr rate for average provider has gone from 200 to 250 and now for few middle to upper category going to 300+. Not long time we see average/low-average demanding 300 for hr. And like any other market thats progression ! 😜
I love threads where guys try to do hooker math
Where do you get all these numbers?

Where are the metrics supporting them?

No database or even analytics to back these up. Originally Posted by PetrusMaximus
FINALLY!!!! Thank you PetrusMaximus. There is no accounting for the underground segment of the hobby. Those that don't participate here or anywhere else for that matter. There are way too many unknown variables in "our thing" . This is going to turn into another supply and demand discussion that will be just as invalid as this one.