Taking your "date" to a strip club before a session ...

I have to say ...this is a big turn on for me.
Good times have been had and some awesome lap dances (for both me and my host).
It can turn normal people into crazy animals ... just can't wait to hit IT .... !!!

Whatdya think?

PS. Wait ... are we normal people?....I might have to retract that statement ...
I LOVE going to strip clubs I always get excited watching booty bounce
Potential to bring her back to join the fun?!
That sounds like alot of fun and I love going to strip clubs
What the hell do I know....I've never been to one.
I've been with my girlfriends before. But it's something I've yet to experience being accompanied by a gent. It's definitely one of my top dream date ideas.
I do it fairly often. Maybe 10% of the time.

It's great fun on a road trip too.

Seems the girls are more into the hunt for others ladies to join then for some reason. They know they're out of town so " let's get wild " !
Stopped going to strip clubs and wasting money on lap dances when I found ASPD many years ago.

Went from blowing my paychecks on worthless lap dances to Blowing my paycheck on blowjobs.

Plus never cared for going home smelling like cigarette smoke.
That sounds like alot of fun and I love going to strip clubs Originally Posted by Fantastical
Note to self....
I am in Torre.....PM me..
  • L.A.
  • 05-02-2017, 05:52 PM
I haven't been to a strip club in about 28 years. I don't have any desire to go alone but taking another woman could be interesting.
This has been on my hobby bucket list although I may be the only one here that has never been to a strip club lol
Sounds like it could get real exspensive. Are we paying you by the hour for time spent at the strip club on top of the session cost??? Not to mention paying for lap dances an drinks.
Ding! We have a winner!
You should try bringing a provider to a strip club, at least once, for the fun of it.