Bone head move, dude.

Provider is headed back to her room, guy in tow only to find an idiot standing at her door unexpected, uninvited, unannounced. Seriously dude, you could be fucking up her business, or worse, even fucking up her personal life. These girls lead double lives and some people aren't as understanding. Just because someone isn't returning your calls is no excuse to just show up on her doorstep. It's called discretion, look it up.

FYI, she changed her number, changed her room, let it go.
Yawn. Could be you for all anyone knows. Zzz
What????
May have an idea of who he's referring to...

https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2045116
  • L.A.
  • 05-02-2017, 05:56 PM
Should just stay in the parking lot with the binoculars and night vision goggles like I do.
TheEccie...was thinking the same thing.
Man I.was waiting for the punchline...snoozeville
May have an idea of who he's referring to...

https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2045116 Originally Posted by TheEccie214
Yep. Or DrBWC.
Should just stay in the parking lot with the binoculars and night vision goggles like I do. Originally Posted by L.A.
Wtf. Lol! This made me laugh.
  • grean
  • 05-03-2017, 10:57 AM
Should just stay in the parking lot with the binoculars and night vision goggles like I do. Originally Posted by L.A.
L.A. catch up with the times bro.....

Simply leave your wireless spy pen, audio and video capable of course, on the desk in the room. Watch from the parking lot with your laptop, duh....

Binoculars just don't give the same HD up close quality you want when you are in creepy stalker mode.
But dude, can you really blame me? It's LOVVVVEEEEEEE
  • L.A.
  • 05-04-2017, 09:06 AM
L.A. catch up with the times bro.....

Simply leave your wireless spy pen, audio and video capable of course, on the desk in the room. Watch from the parking lot with your laptop, duh....

Binoculars just don't give the same HD up close quality you want when you are in creepy stalker mode. Originally Posted by grean
I prefer to keep my stalking activities old school.