ARE "WE" ADULTS....? (a little note to the TROLLS of Eccie)

Dear Trolls,

I know you have nothing else better to do, then to stir up some trouble.
First CurvyKatie, you have always tried getting too me, but I am much stronger than you are and you will NOT take that power away from me.

It is pretty damn sad that someone has that much time on their hands that they have to send EMAILS trolling, stalking, bashing and make fun of others.

Please make a donation of $200 when you pass GO and enjoy taking the course all over again on how to behave like an adult!

I already have my suspicions on the TROLL! It's truly sad when a grown woman feels the need to keep going at people.

Sincerely yours,
Cyndi Lyn
CK pulled her Showcase and asked that her ECCIE account to be disabled BECAUSE of trolls contacting her, so might be unlikely to respond here.

Why would she waste valuable providing time trolling you, L2P? You say these are emails, not PMs? Emails can be spoofed and hacked. How can you be sure it's actually her?

Have you been emailing back? Ignoring works much better when at odds with someone, and won't further stoke the fire. Fact of life is that we all have fans and detractors.
Cyndi, I can't understand if you are including Katie in your description or saying that you were both victims of the same troll. Can you clarify, please? Katie's had it hard enough, she doesn't need unwarranted criticism.

I read it as you and CK both got trolled, and you had suspicions the troll was a female. Clearly Fancy read it another way and when I re-read I wasn't sure.
Someone’s business is slow.
Look at your post, and ask yourself why?
Cyndi, I can't understand if you are including Katie in your description or saying that you were both victims of the same troll. Can you clarify, please? Katie's had it hard enough, she doesn't need unwarranted criticism.

I read it as you and CK both got trolled, and you had suspicions the troll was a female. Clearly Fancy read it another way and when I re-read I wasn't sure. Originally Posted by B Three
L2P's post was a wee bit confusing, but to me it impugns both CK and some unnamed troll/trollette. If that's incorrect, L2P needs to make it crystal clear asap.

I mean no disrespect to any lady, but I fail to understand the necessity of these types of threads, and IMHO they do FAR more harm than good in terms of public relations for an OP. I understand the frustration and the need to vent, but wouldn't it be better if member disputes that don't directly affect provider service or reputation be handled OFF the open forums?

But what do I know? It's Easter, and in the spirit of forgiveness, I'm going to go have some spirits. (In about 21 minutes. )
Hold on. Editing...
Ok...so seems like there is some confusion here....My apologies.

I am NOT saying that CK is trolling...I am saying the the TROLLS (in general) are getting out of hand and its disturbing that these TROLLS who got CK upset to get off the board are doing their best to do what they can to keep trolling.

As of this morning I received an email....of course from a fake email address....but I have seen this email address before and have put 2 n 2 together.....NO it is NOT CK....as that is not what I had implied.

My main point is.....where the fuck are the ADULTS???
Dear Trolls (meaning more than one),

I know you have nothing else better to do, then to stir up some trouble.
First CurvyKatie, then you have always tried getting too me, but I am much stronger than you are and you will NOT take that power away from me.

It is pretty damn sad that someone has that much time on their hands that they have to send EMAILS trolling, stalking, bashing and make fun of others.

Please make a donation of $200 when you pass GO and enjoy taking the course all over again on how to behave like an adult!

I already have my suspicions on the TROLL, I think it's a certain disgraced LPMOW! It's truly sad when a grown woman feels the need to keep going at people.

Sincerely yours,
Cyndi Lyn
Originally Posted by Luvs2Purrr

My edits in red (if they worked). This is how I read it at first.

I am NOT saying that CK is trolling...I am saying the the TROLLS (in general) are getting out of hand and its disturbing that these TROLLS who got CK upset to get off the board are doing their best to do what they can to keep trolling.

As of this morning I received an email....of course from a fake email address....but I have seen this email address before and have put 2 n 2 together.....NO it is NOT CK....as that is not what I had implied.

I got it, Cyndi...that's what I thought you meant...actually posted the above while you were responding. Thanks for clarifying.
Is ECCIE here for bashing purposes, making fun of others...

OR

Is ECCIE here to explore each other?

Come one people...enough is enough....That is what I am saying....Have fun and mind your own business and stop messing up others because YOU "TROLLS" think that you are the all mighty GOD.

Well, let me tell you something.....you my dear are NOT GOD and never will be.

CARRY ON and HAVE FUN!!

Well, you DID imply that CK was a problem, L2P, whether you meant to or not. If I took this wrong, so could others with the way it was written. You really should be more careful how you words things, punctuate and PROOFREAD, as this could have turned nasty really quickly if the other lady had taken offense. Too much kitty infighting on ECCIE.

Yes, I am chastising you a wee bit, as clear communication prevents SO many problems! Hate me if you must, but I stand by what I've said.

Carry on.

But what do I know? It's Easter, and in the spirit of taint, I'm going to go have some taint. (In about 21 minutes. )
Originally Posted by Fancyinheels

Fixed it.
I got it, Cyndi...that's what I thought you meant...actually posted the above while you were responding. Thanks for clarifying. Originally Posted by B Three
welcome
Well, you DID imply that CK was a problem, L2P, whether you meant to or not. If I took this wrong, so could others with the way it was written. You really should be more careful how you words things, punctuate and PROOFREAD, as this could have turned nasty really quickly if the other lady had taken offense. Too much kitty infighting on ECCIE.

Yes, I am chastising you a wee bit, as clear communication prevents SO many problems! Hate me if you must, but I stand by what I've said.

Carry on.
Originally Posted by Fancyinheels
Sorry Fancy....communication is much better in person....unfortunately not everything can be taken care of in person.
Me-English major?.....Nope and never will be. Those will just have to luv me for who I am....nothing more and nothing less.

Sorry Fancy....communication is much better in person....unfortunately not everything can be taken care of in person.
Me-English major?.....Nope and never will be. Those will just have to luv me for who I am....nothing more and nothing less.

Hugs, hon. My holiday wish is that we ALL be more cautions and thoughtful about our ECCIE expressions, as words can wound worse than weapons and start wars. (And be unintentionally funny, too, as in the above memes! )

HOPPY EASTER!!! Peace (or maybe a piece ) and prosperity to everyone! (And Playboy Bunny taint for pyramider.)