Military Fakes Conning a Provider

You hear it all the time...some guy brags about being a vet or a soldier on his way overseas...on leave...blah, blah, blah.....serving in Iraq or Army Rangers...to impress some group or snag a job interview..impress a girl...only to find out the closest he's even been to military service is watching the Military Channel.

I've seen posts on here from people alleging they're in the military...seeking a patriotic Provider to wave the flag (and her perky breasts) and provide a discount for a man on his way back to the front.

How do you know you're not being scammed by some guy from Cleburne that drives a Bimbo bread truck? Is there some type of military I.D. that proves he's in the Armed Services?
  • ~Ze~
  • 08-02-2012, 09:21 AM
Yes there is a military ID. You can find pics and how to prove they are real all over the internet.

I believe there was a post a while back about just this topic. Lemme see if I can dig it out.

EDIT: yes, found the thread. Can't share it. Sorry.
  • ~Ze~
  • 08-02-2012, 09:29 AM
@ Bigpurdy - no, I was talking about the "how to spot a bullshitter" thread that is for female eyes only. But thanks for bringing that one up.
Yes military IDs, no way in hell I would ever give a hooker my real name/identity.
Got it Ze. I saw your edit after I posted the link. It's a good example anyway.
Ladies, just ask for a picture of them in uniform. If they are desperate enough to fake that, give them their fucking 10% discount. Some guys have no honor. Semper Fi.
I think they should wear their uniform to the session.
And then on the other hand when you do confirm his service, thank the man and if you are so inclined, fuck him silly. That we he has a reason to keep his head down, stay safe. And return in the same condition he left.
Big watch
Shiny sunglasses
Little dick

...Military aviator
Interesting I found this post. I have received 5+ emails/PMs from guys who claim just that...claiming wife is lacking yada yada yada and at the end of the message....the say I AM NOT LE in all's caps....good thing us I haven't replied to any of the messages.
I find it truly pathetic that there are people so truly detestable as to make a claim of serving their country when they haven't. I'm trying to form an image in my head of a punishment suitable for such a low life. Just can't seem to get the pain level sufficiently severe or long-lasting in my head. Ah well!
as a veteran of 20years active duty, the wanna bees shold be 1)tied and quartered 2)boiled in oil 3)shot

ladies ask for military ID if he refuses don't offer discount or threat him as military
as a veteran of 20years active duty, the wanna bees shold be 1)tied and quartered 2)boiled in oil 3)shot

ladies ask for military ID if he refuses don't offer discount or threat him as military Originally Posted by otrdriver

Why would anyone ever give a military ID to a provider? Just don't get it... Especially to save what? A measly 20-50 bucks?

Giving it to the officer that pulls me over vs. a lady that sucks dick for a living... very different things.

I would never jeopardize my security in the slightest, lets be realistic here... Most of the women on this site are not to be trusted under any circumstances.
Retired from the Navy on June 5, 2012 after serving 20 years. Last place stationed was Norfolk, Va. I have not asked for no discount or would even think about doing this...All women that I know have bills to pay each month, and this sure would not be fair to everyone else.

It was a decision that I made to make a career in the Navy, and very glad now that it is behind me and the next phase of my life is coming together.

TexasCowboy