Anyone Ever Met a Hobbyist Like This?

Someone posted this in the Diamonds and Tuxedos section:

http://www.xtranormal.com/watch/6695715/

I thought it was pretty funny. Hopefully there aren't many guys who act like this, but I've heard stories suggesting that most providers run into one from time to time.
Now THAT is Funny..... But Sad it is too often True.....
ha ha, thanks for sharing CM.
Haha.. that was great!
Lol! Thank God, I haven't met anyone like that in person. Email and text....that is another story.
OMG!!!
We are just good guys looking for some affection. Sure we all have kinks that s/o found repulsive. They are all angels. This type of thread needs to die. What really hacks me off is when providers try to extort cash by threatening to contact s/o. Guys, we are dealing with a certain percentage that are real and the rest just on a money and control trip. If you challenge that you are swarmed by WK and banned. This is called a SCAM.
I do love a positive outlook.
I think I've seen that guys posts.
All 2 of 'em???
OMG...I am so sad thinking that this cartoon is probably modeled after someone! LOL. Sheesh.
OMG...I am so sad thinking that this cartoon is probably modeled after someone! LOL. Sheesh. Originally Posted by Nina Rae
like maybe fllflier? he sure took offense to this thread for some reason.
  • w900l
  • 06-09-2010, 04:21 PM
HAHAHAHA I bet a provider made that!
Lol! Thank God, I haven't met anyone like that in person. Email and text....that is another story. Originally Posted by reese foster
So, when I ask for a free hour, you won't mind? You always said you like new adventures....
I have never met anyone like this face to face but I have had a couple of men like this email me and blow up my cell phone all hours of the night sending me dirty text and dirty emails on how they want to fuck me and blah blah blah but then never do.......

Its all in there fantacy mind but never follow through!!
I laughed soo hard I fell out of my computer chair when I read this!!

WOW!!!!!