Needs some special attention very sad

Hey ladies sorry if this is the wrong area. My wife of 12 years and I have two children with came out of the closet and left us. Not sure what to do, do you ladies think I just need to jump back out there like my friends say or hold off for a while. I was wondering if any of you nice ladies will have some snuggle time with me. I just need not to feel like this anymore. I feel like a faliure. I know it wasn't and I did wrong because she told me she had been fighting it for years. But I went from a family to a single dad of two in the blink of an eye. Let me know if anyone you can help me or give some good advice.
Thanks in advance
SadJack
Pm sent
Your 2 children came out of the closet?
Sounds like his wife came out of the closet and left him with two kids. Sorry to hear that Jack. I'm assuming your kids are under 12 yrs. old. You need to put their needs way ahead of yours. Hang in there.
Sorry to hear that, Jack. *hugs*
Now that she swings for the other team, I am waiting for her post here stating....

--Hey ladies sorry if this is the wrong area. My husband of 12 years and I have two children and it appears he has been *fictionally of course* having relationships with other women at least since 2015. Not sure what to do, do you ladies think I just need to jump back out there like my friends say or hold off for a while. I was wondering if any of you nice ladies will have some snuggle time with me. I just need not to feel like this anymore. I feel like a failure. And hopefully this purported cuddle session will be on the cheap. --

The only marriage related problems you should be complaining about on a SHMB is exes and/or trouble in pending divorce proceedings and even then, proceed with caution. Admittedly, sole custody of two kids will cut in to the hobby time, but...
Jesus Christ Darrakan... nothing like having a little heart! Lol
Thou that SNUGGLE time comment did make my upper lip curve a lil...lol

Dude shes probably just overwhelmed... usually the guy splits. You'll get thru it.. and be amazed 1 day as peering at her across the room..how the hell ya ever fucked her. Nevermind spawned with her... ugh.. my ex GROSSES ME THE FUCK OUT..and hes gorgous...lmaof..
My 2...annie