Hilarious

Ok what is up with guys asking for car dates? Seriously? I could see if it's someone you know and want to be 15 again but is this really a thing here? 🙄
  • A1.
  • 01-12-2019, 04:27 AM
I read about it on the Houston forum, started around two years ago.
The opinion I have on the subject isn't favorable but everyone has a right to their views.
A relative/gf/wife could spot his vehicle & a confrontation could errupt.
Cops could drive up & ask questions if they are patrolling... loitering is a crime, even if you are in a vehicle just talking.
Most cardate reviews that I read were cheap.
It would be nerve-wracking for me, and no enjoyment..

Maybe it's a adrenaline junkie type of thing, idk..
Can’t judge. Times are harder for some than others.
As a girlfriend or wife you’ve never given your man head in the car? Never fucked in the car? Hmmmm
The absolute best reason to have a front bench seat in your pickup truck.
Yes, my man not some person I'm meeting for the first time. Maybe a boyfriend at 16, not as two adults who could get busted when one is married. Also, I'm into dates, not in and out unless he's a regular. I've had some great times so far with men who are discreet and very generous. One in particular, who I'll keep a secret. 😁♥️

As a girlfriend or wife you’ve never given your man head in the car? Never fucked in the car? Hmmmm Originally Posted by 1blackman1
Guy number 1, definitely about the rush. He offered 250 for a quickie and he's cool to chat with texting. Guy number 2, all about low rent which is understandable but not the disrespect that came with his offer.

I did not meet either but probably would tear up number 1 because I love his personality. I work with everyone within reason but some things I'm only going to do for a regular I'm comfortable with.

It would be nerve-wracking for me, and no enjoyment..

Maybe it's a adrenaline junkie type of thing, idk.. Originally Posted by Champagne Brown
Exactly. Also, I had a guy friend get arrested for public nudity that a minor happened to catch and he had to register as a sex offender. No thanks! I'm all about a pick up truck by the lake with no one around, but not typical truck stop behavior. 2 different types of men.

I read about it on the Houston forum, started around two years ago.
The opinion I have on the subject isn't favorable but everyone has a right to their views.
A relative/gf/wife could spot his vehicle & a confrontation could errupt.
Cops could drive up & ask questions if they are patrolling... loitering is a crime, even if you are in a vehicle just talking.
Most cardate reviews that I read were cheap. Originally Posted by A1.
I agree with you. When I want to be with someone I want it to be personal not public. Too big of a chance to end up on the 6 o'clock news.
I agree with you. When I want to be with someone I want it to be personal not public. Too big of a chance to end up on the 6 o'clock news. Originally Posted by hotroddr

I know a couple providers who have the right places to park.
Being older, I'm not into car dates, but the couple chicks I know who do like them give the best BBBJNQNS at a great price. So, I do still do it now and then.
Not sure what all those initials mean but ok. ��
Bare back blow job to cum with swallow
There's a few acronyms out there.

BBBJNQNS = Bare Back Blow Job No Quit No Spit
BBBJNQBS = Bare Back Blow Job No Quick But Spit

there is the more general BBBJCIM = Bare Back Blow Job Cum In Mouth but this doesn't really say whether someone spits or swallows.

if you do a search for "sex acronyms" there are several good reference sites to all thing abbreviations.