Gun Shy After A Hit.!

So it was brought to my attention that Houma was hit pretty hard by LE on both sides of the fence here very recent.
The hims and the hers both where caught up in the net.
Thus making it very slow in that area.
It truly shouldn't be this way. The likelihood of another broad net being cast so quick out the gate is about zero.

However here's what normally happens.
The hotels that were involved are a little more observant and everyone more skittish; paranoid if you will.
BUT THE SHOW MUST GO ON! lol But unfortunately it takes a while.

So I will be canceling my visit to Houma tomorrow I was planning.
Maybe next time.

Let it cool down a bit.
Skip the games... s.a... and if not wrong 2 pimps.. from here.. just heard that 1 ..
Xxoo annie
17 on skip the games alone...
Anyone else have Info??
The sting was due to two "Skip the Games" girls setting up a poor John to be robbed. Happened in New Iberia. Ladies from Lafayette, New Iberia and Houma were busted. What they all had in common was the site Skip the Games, it just so happens that some of the girls also use S.A. and one of them are on ECCIE and S.A. (one that set up the Robbery) my info comes from local news sources and the fella that got robbed made an ad on the site to expose the 2 girls and the pimp. This is my understanding of the situation.
^^^

A very good reason to only see well-reviewed Eccie providers or agency girls !

Way safer IMHO !

^^^

A very good reason to only see well-reviewed Eccie providers or agency girls !

Way safer IMHO !

Originally Posted by myren1900
+1
The sting was due to two "Skip the Games" girls setting up a poor John to be robbed. Happened in New Iberia. Ladies from Lafayette, New Iberia and Houma were busted. What they all had in common was the site Skip the Games, it just so happens that some of the girls also use S.A. and one of them are on ECCIE and S.A. (one that set up the Robbery) my info comes from local news sources and the fella that got robbed made an ad on the site to expose the 2 girls and the pimp. This is my understanding of the situation. Originally Posted by Bikerjoe337

which one was a member here? You can send via pm if you don't want to post in the open.
Great. Just what we need.
Soulmanike, found her user name on here and looks like her account has been banned already. Sending a PM.
THis is why I love this board and OUR MODERATORS..ON TOP OF THINGS..
I truly did not think I was putting a thread up that was new info. I thought since a gentleman on here told me via pm that it was already known what happened.

Gentlemen Thank you for the PM's and texts with info.. I APPRECIATE IT AND DO NOT STOP.. However that is what this board is for to let everyone know what's going on.. Do not want to be the whistle blower out in a public forum? I GET IT. Sometimes when you put true factual statements out if it is negative in anyway you get flash back. It just happened to me in Longview I posted a negative comment and got 1 negative public comment like (oh bad girl for saying that out loud cause now you wont get any calls) LOL
THROUGH THE GOOD, BAD, AND UGLY OUR MODS ROCK! AND OUR PEOPLE STICK TOGETHER FOR THE MOST PART!
Me being a traveling salesman it is IMPOSIBLE to read every cities boards and threads I miss a lot. but try to keep up.
Shreveport/Bossier had a big sting last week also.
I agree w myren1900 -1000%! j/s dont be afraid to screen and see a well reviewed and experienced (long time) provider. I would think (and hope most here) would value safety as much as discretion.
Thanks for the info Majic. This is one of the reasons I like Eccie. If something is happening in our little hobby world this forum usually knows. Thanks for letting us all know ladies and gents. Also, thanks mods.
  • Lia88
  • 01-30-2019, 01:22 PM
I agree w myren1900 -1000%! j/s dont be afraid to screen and see a well reviewed and experienced (long time) provider. I would think (and hope most here) would value safety as much as discretion. Originally Posted by rachelawaits
Exactly.