Deletion Requests

What's up with all the deletions requests popping up?

What kind of crazy rumors are bubbling out there?
From all the deletion requests I have seen in the past 9 months, it looks to me no one's account is ever deleted.

I've seen them changed to guested and disabled after a member requests their account deleted but never really deleted where they are no longer found.

That applies to Guys only.

Providers' accounts are deleted and then not found when you search for them by name or if you find a past review for them and you click on their profiles links in the review and you will get not found.
Not exactly. Showcases disappear but female profiles remain just like the guys. And all of their reviews remain.
I mean why are asking? I've never seen so many at once?
Some FOSTA/SESTA related. Some from increased LE activity. Some for personal reasons. Not sure that it’s substantially more than in the past.
it’s the fucking russians!
they dont take prisoners!!

keep your head down but your eyes wide open!

:^} :^} :^} :^} :^}
Not sure that it’s substantially more than in the past. Originally Posted by B Three
...not exactly the "A Team" that's checking out either...
Maybe some of the ladies and gents come back with different handles/mandles

It's my understanding you cannot delete your account. It can be guested or disabled and ladies can delete their biopages, but her account is still active. I've deleted my bio a couple of times over the years for various reasons.

Just curious, if the account is just disabled, can you come back to it in the future?
Yes, LL. It happens rather often and is actually the appropriate thing to do rather than making a new handle.