Photos?

I seen a post saying we can now post photos how we use to… Nudity is ok… Is this true?
https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2956629 Originally Posted by amacurious1
Thank you… That is much more detailed then the post I ran across… The one I seen said LADIES the rules have changed post those titties lol….

Your link has more clarification for sure!
[QUOTE=Perfect Playmate;1063432672] The one I seen said LADIES the rules have changed post those titties lol….

Well, now that you know, feel free to pop those babies out and let the gentlemen admire yours! lol
^^^^

I 2nd that motion lol
So let's see 'em Sugar
So let's see 'em Sugar
...sorry for the double post....must be at&t's fault lol.
Motion denied ?? ��������♂️��
LOL Y’all are silly… So the ones I just took all show my kitty… Not like fully but through the fishnet you can see and from what I read that is not aloud… Will have to wait for the next set of photos!! May take some before I leave… Most of the outfits I brought this trip are some type of fishnet or lace showing more then it appears the guidelines allow…
I remember your pics from a few years back when you showed us that kitty....very sexy, of course that's still available on oh2
There's some very nice pictures of you on your website-it's listed in your last review here. I won't post a link because I'm unsure if it's allowed, but you definitely have some boob pics to post here if you choose!
Love when she says kitty
I remember your pics from a few years back when you showed us that kitty....very sexy, of course that's still available on oh2 Originally Posted by BBQ-Guy
lol I don’t even remember my login for that site… its been so long! I need to go check it out…

There's some very nice pictures of you on your website-it's listed in your last review here. I won't post a link because I'm unsure if it's allowed, but you definitely have some boob pics to post here if you choose! Originally Posted by amacurious1
Aww thank you… Yes I do have some old photos of my beautiful all naturals but I never like to post old photos … Ill update y’all soon with some nice new tittie pics!!

Love when she says kitty Originally Posted by FBSMLUVR
KITTY KITTY KITTY KITTY MEEEOOOOOOWWWWWWWW