Flash dancer

• Bko82
  • 05-13-2024, 04:12 PM
Was on my way south and decided to stop at flash dancer. I’m here right now and I gotta say this place ain’t bad. Quite a few hot ones for sure. Probably Cubans but don’t quote me on that
Was on my way south and decided to stop at flash dancer. I’m here right now and I gotta say this place ain’t bad. Quite a few hot ones for sure. Probably Cubans but don’t quote me on that Originally Posted by Bko82
Don't need to quote you, the "Cubans" thread already confirmed the infestation of that club. How many whites and blacks do you see? Any?
The good thing about Cubans is that they are usually hott as fuck and don't know enough English to try to upsell your ass like English speakers that are not nearly as hott.

Imo Cubans will come on pretty strong but I just have fun with it...like fish in a barrel
  • Bko82
  • 05-13-2024, 06:01 PM
Much truth in this. But two bjs in the open room left of the men’s bathroom and then I fucked the only blonde on day shift in the booth to the right side of the DJ I can say I like this club
  • pimpG
  • 05-13-2024, 08:14 PM
Thanks! What was the damage?
Don't need to quote you, the "Cubans" thread already confirmed the infestation of that club. How many whites and blacks do you see? Any? Originally Posted by Capital
There are approximately ZERO non-latinas at Flashdancer. Night shift at least. Can’t speak for the day shift. There is a Cuban chick with short bobbed hair who looks very white (pale, auburn hair) and an Argentinian chick who could pass for one. Still the chicks are not pushy like the piranhas at Chicas Locas. The hot-to-not ratio is WAY nicer than Chicas, or Buck’s.
Much truth in this. But two bjs in the open room left of the men’s bathroom and then I fucked the only blonde on day shift in the booth to the right side of the DJ I can say I like this club Originally Posted by Bko82
Hell ya man nice scouting.
Any details? Time of day, how was the English, etc