Bosch: The Garden of Earthly Delights

This painting was displayed in the 1500's and has had my interest since I studied art in highschool.
Below are just three cut-out's of a massive 81/1"X151.9" painting. This painting inspires me to ask: What's your earthly delight?

Google Images, The Garden of Earthly Delights:
http://www.google.com/images?um=1&hl...n+of+e&gs_rfai=
i love it! though i don't remember seeing it when i was at the chicago museum of art
Wow, what a trip. I too have been a longtime admirer of this twisted yet talented artist. Have had the pleasure of seeing several of his works in Italy, and you can spend a lot of time examining all the the little scenarios.

You have good taste, Anova. Or at least you look like you'd taste good.
Would love to know more about his own sexuality.
This painting was displayed in the 1500's and has had my interest since I studied art in highschool.
Below are just three cut-out's of a massive 81/1"X151.9" painting. This painting inspires me to ask: What's your earthly delight?

http://www.google.com/images?um=1&hl...n+of+e&gs_rfai= Originally Posted by anova444
You never cease to amaze. Thank you for sharing the pics
Still, no one has told me their earthly delight...
Myself, cuckold is not my preference, glory hole is my current curiosity and it will be satisfied in November I think. Basically, Glory hole is my current earthly delight. So tell me your current earthly delight, please.
One of my Earthly Delights, is wanting to be restrained to a bed and blindfolded.
The sensory deprivation of sight alone during sex...
Really turns me on!! Add to that the bondage of being tied up...
Is off my erotic chart. I visited someone once who did this to me,
(It wasn't requested). It was by far the best sex I have had.
Still, no one has told me their earthly delight...
Myself, cuckold is not my preference, glory hole is my current curiosity and it will be satisfied in November I think. Basically, Glory hole is my current earthly delight. So tell me your current earthly delight, please. Originally Posted by anova444
My earthly delights seem to expand everyday. While fisting has been on my radar forever...the recent post by Taylor on her recent fisting experience had me squirming in my chair and reaching for the "Hot Elbow Grease" lube.
One of my Earthly Delights, is wanting to be restrained to a bed and blindfolded.
The sensory deprivation of sight alone during sex...
Really turns me on!! Add to that the bondage of being tied up...
Is off my erotic chart. I visited someone once who did this to me,
(It wasn't requested). It was by far the best sex I have had. Originally Posted by lilsmurf
I've done this and enjoy it.
my earthly delight is to let my inner slut run wild---hopefully soon

http://www.google.com/images?um=1&hl...n+of+e&gs_rfai= Originally Posted by anova444
Two of your cutouts are from the third panel of Bosch's painting depicting his vision of hell. The middle panel - with images of earthly delights - is much more intriguing and appealing.

As for my delights - I believe you know some of them sweet Ana. At the moment, however, my desirous delight is having two beautiful women servicing me...one I know and the other an unknown. Yes, add a little sensory deprivation in with being blindfolded or some light restraint to enhance the sensual experience. But it is the mystery of the unknown lady and her unknown touches and techniques combined with my known lady friend that has all of my erotic attention right now. Interested?
My current wish is to play with two women who love to have oral and while I pleasure one, the other is spanking me... we switch up the two women and I get another spanking, then the two women pleasure each other while I spank them... we also have fun with strap-on play...
An early thanksgiving in November, hopefully.

Trooper H
Anova444, you can satisfy that earthly delight with me, anytime.
my earthly delight is to let my inner slut run wild---hopefully soon Originally Posted by missi hart
Yes, that would be fun.