Question

I'm seeing more and more ads saying "if it's not me it's free" or some variation of that. While it's nice to know you are not being bait and switched, My question is: Is there any correlation to quality of service simply because the girl in the ad is the girl that showed up?
I mean just because she's didn't steal photos doesn't mean she's going to provide a quality encounter, does it?
  • quzi
  • 12-30-2011, 02:44 AM
There are plenty of agency ads that do bait and switch in Vegas.

The only way you'll ever find out if the provider of your choice will give good service is a track record of good reviews. Just because her pics are accurate does not mean that she will rock your world.
You are exactly right just because a lady is using her own pictures does not mean you are guaranteed a great time.To guarantee a good time you have to do your research making sure the pics are real and that she is well-reviewed especially here in Vegas.
There are some ads that will state"if it is not me it is free"and the lady in the pic is not the person you will be seeing.Some use that wording to get attention what are you really going to do if she is not the lady in the ad?I seriously doubt it will be free a marketing ploy to get guys to call.Do your research and go with well-reviewed and you will not have any issue or question about what to expect.
Good luck to you!
So to take the question 1 step further....what to do if she has no reviews? I do all the research, she seems nice enough but there are no reviews to be found. I mean everyone has to start somewhere.....Is it acceptable to negotiate a better rate? are there questions/answers that should be a warning sign?
To answer your question about a lady not having any reviews.I would ask a lady you are interested in after researching and not finding any reviews if she has any reviews and if so which site are they on?If she says she has none then you will have to make a decision if you want to TOFTT.Everyone has to start at the beginning but Vegas is a different city than most there are many bait and switch agencies here so a lady who sounds nice on the phone can be very costly in person.

Regardless,if a lady has reviews or not it is never acceptable IMO to negotiate a better rate.There are many ladies in various rate ranges so to attempt or to ask for a better rate because of no reviews is not good.A warning sign should be if you contact a lady and is told she can be there in 20 or 30min and do not ask you for any other info that should be a warning.There are many guys who come here and TOFTT and it does not end well and usually with the guy leaving with his pockets a lot lighter and a hard d*** that is never good!
.There are many guys who come here and TOFTT and it does not end well and usually with the guy leaving with his pockets a lot lighter and a hard d*** that is never good! Originally Posted by jaydalee
You made me laugh out loud. I know you weren't trying to be funny but it was. Very good advice all the way around too.