Grrrr..... Fucktards & There Brilliant Thinking

I try to limit my rants but lately it's been getting out of hand with some of you TARDS...

Not every provider screens the same or as thoroughly and for that being said some providers like myself can't screen you in 5 min..

Just because you have REVIEWS doesn't mean that is your get away with screening pass... REVIEWS can be faked & really mean nothing depending on who wrote the review.. Some of you men send me a message saying I will give you a great review if you see me... That right there proves that REVIEWS are not a method of screening.

Just because you have been a member on this board since 2011 does not make you pass screening either.. Or because you know a mod doesn't exclude you from screening..

Reputable Provider References does not mean she just joined 2 months ago & you joined 1 month ago... Reputable meaning she has been on the board and is active and can be vouched for through reputable clients on eccie...

If I have appointments the day you give me your screening I don't just stop what Im doing and screen you I take care of buisness and then screen you. If I have time during the day I usually try to work on screening people.. The more you bother me about it the more I push you to the end of the line..

Stop talking explicitly in pm's and text this is never ok unless the provider allows it which more than half don't.. Even after I have screened you I will decline & call me a cunt all you want because it says it in my showcase... Once on my DNS list always on it I don't give 2nd chances..

Guy's who don't reseach the provider they are interested in just proves to me you are not concerned about your safety and well being and that is not something I want part of period.. In this hobby one mistake could fuck up your life for the rest of your life...

I Had One Guy Ask Me To Write In An Email I Wasnt Affiliated With Law Enforcement Because Cops Cant Lie To You & If They Do It's Entrapment.. Well Guess What They Can & Will Lie To You & Even Saying Your Not The Cops Is Retarded...

If you don't have any provider references your a NEWBIE period... If the providers you have seen are no longer on the board Guess What your still a newbie because nobody can vouch for you..

I don't want to hear your life story about how the cow ate your credit card and your goat ate your long term girlfriend and so you dont have any references but want to meet me at Starbucks so I can verify your not dangerous... That's in a whole new category of dangerous I don't meet strangers in the public especially when they can't supply everything needed for screening... Or how you have to see girls you don't like because Dorthy is the most beautiful girl on eccie everyone has had to do this so your no different... Then turn around and call me ugly names because I didnt let you take the easy route... If I made exceptions then my rules would be pointless. Everything is in place to protect both of us..

Some of you guys really don't understand all the work it takes to be a Reputable Provider & Only If You Could See The Shit We Deal With Maybe You Wouldn't Be So Lazy & Demanding When Dealing With Certain Aspects Of This Board..

Just Because You Have A Wallet Doesn't Mean I Have To See You My Safety Always Comes First

Have A Great Day.... RaWr
Agreed. Now screen me and text me if I pass. I need you ASAP.
You have a p411 message from me.
That's going to work...yep...sure will...
I try to limit my rants but lately it's been getting out of hand with some of you TARDS...

Not every provider screens the same or as thoroughly and for that being said some providers like myself can't screen you in 5 min..

Just because you have REVIEWS doesn't mean that is your get away with screening pass... REVIEWS can be faked & really mean nothing depending on who wrote the review.. Some of you men send me a message saying I will give you a great review if you see me... That right there proves that REVIEWS are not a method of screening.

Just because you have been a member on this board since 2011 does not make you pass screening either.. Or because you know a mod doesn't exclude you from screening..

Reputable Provider References does not mean she just joined 2 months ago & you joined 1 month ago... Reputable meaning she has been on the board and is active and can be vouched for through reputable clients on eccie...

If I have appointments the day you give me your screening I don't just stop what Im doing and screen you I take care of buisness and then screen you. If I have time during the day I usually try to work on screening people.. The more you bother me about it the more I push you to the end of the line..

Stop talking explicitly in pm's and text this is never ok unless the provider allows it which more than half don't.. Even after I have screened you I will decline & call me a cunt all you want because it says it in my showcase... Once on my DNS list always on it I don't give 2nd chances..

Guy's who don't reseach the provider they are interested in just proves to me you are not concerned about your safety and well being and that is not something I want part of period.. In this hobby one mistake could fuck up your life for the rest of your life...

I Had One Guy Ask Me To Write In An Email I Wasnt Affiliated With Law Enforcement Because Cops Cant Lie To You & If They Do It's Entrapment.. Well Guess What They Can & Will Lie To You & Even Saying Your Not The Cops Is Retarded...

If you don't have any provider references your a NEWBIE period... If the providers you have seen are no longer on the board Guess What your still a newbie because nobody can vouch for you..

I don't want to hear your life story about how the cow ate your credit card and your goat ate your long term girlfriend and so you dont have any references but want to meet me at Starbucks so I can verify your not dangerous... That's in a whole new category of dangerous I don't meet strangers in the public especially when they can't supply everything needed for screening... Or how you have to see girls you don't like because Dorthy is the most beautiful girl on eccie everyone has had to do this so your no different... Then turn around and call me ugly names because I didnt let you take the easy route... If I made exceptions then my rules would be pointless. Everything is in place to protect both of us..

Some of you guys really don't understand all the work it takes to be a Reputable Provider & Only If You Could See The Shit We Deal With Maybe You Wouldn't Be So Lazy & Demanding When Dealing With Certain Aspects Of This Board..

Just Because You Have A Wallet Doesn't Mean I Have To See You My Safety Always Comes First

Have A Great Day.... RaWr Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe
Good-lord-funny! (I'm having some unsettling visions of what that goat was doing, dammit, DM.) I obviously would have worded it more, er, tactfully, but evidently there are fellows who need this tacked to their heads! She's dead right. Please take note, some of you. Others can carry on carrying on.
Mark your calendars, agreeing with Dorthy on all of this today, lol.

~
Is it weird that I want her to blow me now?
Agreed. Now screen me and text me if I pass. I need you ASAP.
You have a p411 message from me. Originally Posted by humanoid
I sent you a reply back
Fancy I had to keep it entertaining lol

Lexie About Damn Time You Have Agreed lol
Will she EVER get the right words in the subject line?

Damn wrong word Notzie.

12:51.....too late to edit.
No...I want DM to blow me too. Maybe its contagious.

And what a coincidence, a monkey stole my credit card just last week.

But DM's points are well taken. I know of a provider who relaxed her standards and did doubles with a girl she shouldn't and they are in the pokey. The girls have to be right every time and LE only has to right once. And yes, believe me, you only want guys who screen well with reputable providers.
I think she meant G.O.A.T.

.....not goat.
Will she EVER get the right words in the subject line?

Damn wrong word Notzie.

12:51.....too late to edit. Originally Posted by GlobeSpotter
What did I Misspell Lol
"There should be Their, and Thincking" in the title. But I will overlook the blatant disregard of SHMB spelling for some cookies.
Grrr well I can't spell fuk it
YOU BETTER SAY THAT DM! IM SO TIRED OF CONSTANTLY REITERATING THINGS IN MY ADS ON MY SIGGY FOR FOLKS TO NOT FOLLOW DIRECTIONS. YOU WIN POST OF THE DAY MY LOVE!