Long time no see

hello ladies and gents. I'm sorry i know i haven't been around much this year things have been pretty crazy for everyone. With all that has been going on i took a step back from hobby. As most know i have a real world job and unlike most i was never out of work. Being an essential worker i felt it best to step back from hobby for my safety and everyone elses. At this point I've decided to go ahead and retire. I have a lot going on a work still and lots going on in my personal life. I have made many friends here and you've all been amazing. I do not know if i will ever come back as a provider but i will likely keep my account here and on other platforms and pop in from time to time. If i ever do return to hobby i will let you all know. I hope you are all doing well and have stayed healthy during the madness. I'm sorry i wasn't able to give any notice where anyone could see me one last time. I know some ladies have their going out of business announcements but unfortunately this lady didn't plan lo
If things change, please let me know through pm. Good luck
Best to ya miss sexy!!!! Hugs!!
It was great getting to see you at least once before you retired. Good luck and take care!
2020 just keeps getting worse
You will be missed but nothing but well wishes in your endeavors.
You are already missed!
Aw girl! I’ll miss seeing you, but wish you nothing but happiness in your future! Take care Girl! ❤️❤️
Sure going to miss you....but you have to do what's right for YOU! Good luck in the real world
Thank you everyone you are all too kind.

Centex always a pleasure Sir.

Melissa you are a total sweetheart and if you are ever in the area lets get lunch!!

Superman you as well darling.

Hulk i appreciate that.

Jake254 awww hun I'm sorry!! Nothing good last forever though!

Brogan im glad we got to meet!

Dallas Goodluck to you as well.

Bustin i will let you know if anything changes.

If anyone wants to get me a going away present feel free.
ok didnt want to let me delete so had to type something lol