What is your theory?

To placate EVA with his lack of comprehension I have decided to start a fun thread. Since no one hears knows what happened that night let us come up with out best theory. The best theory that Hollywood would make a movie out of. I know some of you lack some basic skills when it comes to writing so I expect us to make allowances.

It was a dark and stormy night. At 2 AM, while flying over the Indian Ocean, Malaysia 370 suffered a digital attack from terrorist hackers from Canada. The plane was flying 180 degrees off course because of a computer worm. All electronic systems failed in a cascade effect. The pilots were unable to contact the outside world or send a distress call. They gained control of the rapidly descending aircraft before it impacted the water below. Like Captain Scully they performed a textbook water landing in the darkness. Because of the virus, the exit doors failed to blow open and the aircraft sank near an atoll with all passengers safely sealed on board. The water was shallow and the plane settled in 100 feet of water. An engineer from Texas calculated that they had only 32 hours of air before they all suffocated. One of the Muslim passengers stated that if half the people were to die then the other half could survive for 64 hours until rescue came. The passengers voted and it was agreed. The Muslims were quickly killed by the other passengers... (you can finish the rest)

Here you go EVA
QUOTE=JD Barleycorn;1055067609]

Here you go EVA [/QUOTE]

Here you go J D Idiot
You see it's true. Libs have no sense of humor.
I say this as a fellow board member...seek help soon.
The airliner was seen on radar miles off course. One part of my story is verified.

Okay, a more serious theory. The plane was stolen by terrorists who want to use the plane as a flying bomb else where in the world. They'll change the transponder codes and color scheme of the plane. Load it with about 15 tons of Semtex or C-4 it will seek out a target.
  • CJ7
  • 03-11-2014, 03:09 PM
no theory, just fact ... JD, you're and IDIOT.

try and deal with it everyone else does
JD, you're trying to make a joke out of an airliner missing with over 200 people on board? I have to side with LilDix and CBJ7 on this one.
One of my theories is that a first step towards dealing with any form of mental illness or deficiency is to address physical fitness first.
  • WTF
  • 03-11-2014, 07:50 PM
JD, you're trying to make a joke out of an airliner missing with over 200 people on board? I have to side with LilDix and CBJ7 on this one. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Now you know why JD is not doing his dream job ... a script writer in Hollywood!
CJ stuck his 7 in Assy Fucke... He liked it... The End
The airliner was seen on radar miles off course. One part of my story is verified.

Okay, a more serious theory. The plane was stolen by terrorists who want to use the plane as a flying bomb else where in the world. They'll change the transponder codes and color scheme of the plane. Load it with about 15 tons of Semtex or C-4 it will seek out a target. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
The only hope of mine is if you are correct that you will be on board.
COG I am surprised at you. This is not a joke, this is black humor. As to theories, there are people out there who look at what we know, what we think we know, and what we suspect and try to connect the dots with intuitive reasoning.

Let me hear your theory. I will make fun of EVA when he says that space aliens got them.
I have a theory. Sometimes airplanes crash. You're trying to turn this into some terrorist attack with virtually no evidence. This will give Obama the excuse he needs to send drones to kill more brown people who worship funny.
I have a theory. Sometimes airplanes crash. You're trying to turn this into some terrorist attack with virtually no evidence. This will give Obama the excuse he needs to send drones to kill more brown people who worship funny. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
COG, I would rather keep him distracted killing them... Guess who is next?
Why would Obama send drones without the supporting evidence? Is he some kind of a General Ripper?