What ever happened to ex post facto?

A gun shop who was selling firearm kits in accordance with federal law has now been told that it is illegal now to sell 80% kits. An 80% kit is a receiver for an AR-15 platform that has been marked for conversion to full auto. Just drill the holes and install the parts purchased separately. Like it or not it was legal. Now the BATF is demanding not only the receivers, which the store is willing to surrender, but the list of customers who legally bought the pieces.

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/...nd-over-custo/
Just what you need for rabbit hunting, or squirrels.
Just what you need for rabbit hunting, or squirrels. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
As a lifetime NRA member, I know that the 2d Amendment is not about Hunting.

............"shall not be infringed"

It is amazing how such an absolute statement can be seen as ambiguous and up for debate.
  • CJ7
  • 03-17-2014, 04:28 PM

It is amazing how such an absolute statement can be seen as ambiguous and up for debate. Originally Posted by Jackie S

I'm not real sure the amendment was written with automatic muskets in mind ..

give me Liberty or give me death, just give me 2 minutes to reload
I'm not real sure the amendment was written with automatic muskets in mind ..

give me Liberty or give me death, just give me 2 minutes to reload Originally Posted by CJ7
You're a piss-poor militiaman if you couldn't load and fire four to six times in a minute, CBJ7.
  • CJ7
  • 03-17-2014, 04:40 PM
You're a piss-poor militiaman if you couldn't load and fire four to six times in a minute, CBJ7. Originally Posted by I B Hankering

it was a joke Princess, keep your powder dry.
it was a joke Princess, keep your powder dry. Originally Posted by CJ7
HINT: You're the joke, CBJ7, the reply wasn't.
  • CJ7
  • 03-17-2014, 04:48 PM
Speedieboy, shoot this fucker for me, I have standards about killing small dogs.

It is amazing how such an absolute statement can be seen as ambiguous and up for debate. Originally Posted by Jackie S
Just what you inbred's need is a fully automatic firearm of any sort. Maybe at a meeting someone will sneeze and wipe out a bunch of you'alls ..