GOP Self-immolation continues

Rand Paul is the current GOP frontrunner. Paul Ryan second and Rick Perry is pulling 11%. It must be those new metrosexual glasses that Rick is wearing to affect the look of someone who actually has the intellectual capability of remembering and being able to recite what agencies of government he will destroy in the unlikely event that he is elected.

Surely, there must be some Republican out there that can lead the faithful out of their presidential wilderness? Oh, not Ted Cruz....he's polling at around 5% right now.....

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/art...ld_121952.html
  • CJ7
  • 03-17-2014, 02:24 PM
Rand Paul is the current GOP frontrunner. Paul Ryan second and Rick Perry is pulling 11%. It must be those new metrosexual glasses that Rick is wearing to affect the look of someone who actually has the intellectual capability of remembering and being able to recite what agencies of government he will destroy in the unlikely event that he is elected.

Surely, there must be some Republican out there that can lead the faithful out of their presidential wilderness? Oh, not Ted Cruz....he's polling at around 5% right now.....

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/art...ld_121952.html Originally Posted by timpage

nope, they have NOBODY

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/art...ld_121952.html Originally Posted by timpage
Personally, I hope a black conservative who realizes affirmative action is for losers gets elected and dismantles the EEOC.
I concede at this point that Hillary looks strong but do you really think she can stand up to Putin?
nope, they have NOBODY Originally Posted by CJ7
And what do the Democrats have? A ugly old crone who will lie about anything when the truth would be better.

What have we sunk to when a major political party's top candidate's only qualification is she is "Mrs Bill Clinton".
  • CJ7
  • 03-17-2014, 03:55 PM
And what do the Democrats have? A ugly old crone who will lie about anything when the truth would be better.

What have we sunk to when a major political party's top candidate's only qualification is she is "Mrs Bill Clinton". Originally Posted by Jackie S
yup her ... the next POTUS... for 2 consecutive terms

What have we sunk to when a major political party's top candidate's only qualification is she is "Mrs Bill Clinton". Originally Posted by Jackie S
I'll tell you what the Democrats have.....someone that is electable. At this point, your party can only dream about that prospect because it is filled with nuts and whackjobs and the candidates it offers to the American people reflect that.....
  • CJ7
  • 03-17-2014, 04:11 PM
I'm not real sure the next republican president has been born yet...
I'll tell you what the Democrats have.....someone that is electable. At this point, your party can only dream about that prospect because it is filled with nuts and whackjobs and the candidates it offers to the American people reflect that..... Originally Posted by timpage
No, Little Timmy-tard, what the dim-retards have are charlatans that promise to keep buying votes with taxpayer financed programs.
No, Little Timmy-tard, what the dim-retards have are charlatans that promise to keep buying votes with taxpayer financed programs. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
The right is full of charlatans and pie in the sky snake oil salesmen. Neither party has a clue.
The Republican brand has dwarfed into the political party who does fairly well in the mid-terms but have difficulty electing one of their own to be President.
yup her ... the next POTUS... for 2 consecutive terms Originally Posted by CJ7

Spoken like a True Independent? ... LOL
Keep your eyes on the mid-terms Tim-tard. A bat is about to hit you right between them.
Keep your eyes on the mid-terms Tim-tard. A bat is about to hit you right between them. Originally Posted by gnadfly

Keep you eyes on the next Presidential election Gonad the Turdyfly. Hillary's bat is going to hit you right between them.

Eat your heart out, Turdywipe!
I'll tell you what the Democrats have.....someone that is electable. At this point, your party can only dream about that prospect because it is filled with nuts and whackjobs and the candidates it offers to the American people reflect that..... Originally Posted by timpage
Yeh. "Electable".
That right there says just how low we, as a a country, have sunk.

For the life of me, aside from that one "qualification", I can't see how any intelligent Democrat can stomach that condescending hag.
Keep you eyes on the next Presidential election Gonad the Turdyfly. Hillary's bat is going to hit you right between them. Originally Posted by bigtex
So is she running or not BigKotex? Stop flip flopping!

BTW, if you keep posting the Witless Protection Program can't hide you.