Slimebaugh wrote a kid's book....

Last year. God, what sort of tidbits of insane intolerance is this jackwagon implanting in the lemming young?

Morbidly obese Slimebaugh....darling of the right.....drug addict......fatty....what a piece of shit....

http://www.thedailybeast.com/article...-our-kids.html
Attached Images File Type: jpg rushisafatty.jpg (175.5 KB, 89 views)
Just what every kid wants.

This SKANK has been indoctrinating our kids for years.

• WTF
  • 06-16-2014, 09:15 PM
Last year. God, what sort of tidbits of insane intolerance is this jackwagon implanting in the lemming young?

Morbidly obese Slimebaugh....darling of the right.....drug addict......fatty....what a piece of shit....

http://www.thedailybeast.com/article...-our-kids.html Originally Posted by timpage
He wrote it for his old white honky listeners who have the mental capacity of a bunch of ten year olds...

LOL - Hey fellas for additional perspective:

This SKANK has been indoctrinating our kids for years.

Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
What the fuck does that have to do with Rush LimbUgh, you mush minded twat?
You gotta love it. A couple months late and a few brain cells short. Rush already won an award for his book back in May. It is a best seller and you don't even know what it is about. You hadn't even heard of it. What does that say about the news you watch? Your pathetically uninformed and the best you can do is childish insults.

You gotta love it. A couple months late and a few brain cells short. Rush already won an award for his book back in May. It is a best seller and you don't even know what it is about. You hadn't even heard of it. What does that say about the news you watch? Your pathetically uninformed and the best you can do is childish insults.

Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
The liberal establishment are hyperventilating over this.

Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn

Unlike you Admiral, I don't peruse the children's bestseller lists for my reading material. Rush Revere. Unbelievable.
Too late Timmie, you've embarrassed yourself once today. Your obvious ignorance speaks volumes. I have to wonder who told you to bring this up today. What prompted you to make a fool of yourself? I don't remember any news today about Rush's book. Someone put you up to this. Who was it? I mean your link is over a year old and it is about his first book (Patriots is his second book). Which is even more embarrassing for you. You really do have your head up your ass when it comes to current events. Did you hear that Obama got reelected by hiding the fact that four Americans died on his watch (literally) in a place called Benghazi? Yep, it's true! He also said that Al Quaeda is destroyed and on the run which leaves us to wonder, who is attacking Baghdad? So many things that you've missed out on Timmie.

From the title, I thought this was about "Hard Choices."
Not to change the subject, but... How is Hilaritys book doing?
Not to change the subject, but... How is Hilaritys book doing? Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
Despite an estimated $50 million in free advertising from the slobbering MSM, "Hard Choices" is a flop by all accounts. 60K sold against an expected 150K for a book with this ones' high profile author. The publisher gave her a $14 million advance and printed 1 million first-run copies expecting a blockbuster...morons. It's a 600+ page snoozefest. Looks like buying the book, or not, isn't that hard of a choice!!??

http://nypost.com/2014/06/17/sluggis...arys-new-book/
Have you read it, Goober?
JOLT: HILLARY BOOK FALLS OUT OF TOP 10 AMAZON AFTER ONE WEEK... (Drudge Headline)... #11 ... LMAO... 1 week http://www.amazon.com/gp/bestsellers/books/ref=sv_b_2